MasterBaiters Sportfishing Puerto Vallarta OMG. Who needs a laugh? This is good...

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
As if you need another reason to NOT FISH WITH MASTER BAITER'S in Puerto Vallarta owned by Mr. Stan Gabruk, check this out.

Here are a few choice excerpts:

"The web Site Bloody Decks is the Joke of the Big Game Charter Industry and Here´s Why: A few years back, a well known captain here in Puerto Vallarta came across a couple of ¨Skaters¨ and the conversation came up on how there was very little information about fishing coming out of Puerto Vallarta (PV)."

"My name is Stan Gabruk, Owner of Master Baiter's Sportfishing and Tackle® in Puerto Vallarta. We´ve been in business since 2000 and we´re world Famous."

This guys list of bullshit statements is awesome. He claims BD was started by Canadians to promote PV. He calls the mods the Taliban. He says BD runs charters out of PV and we don't take care of our boats. Apparently we all live in Canada....

Truly the raving of a mad man. It's awesome. Please take a minute to enjoy.

The web Site Bloody Decks is the Joke of the Industry and Here´s Why Masterbaiters's Blog

He's all bitter because we wouldn't allow him to advertise on BD. Mr. Gabruk and Master Baiters Sportfishing have a VERY long and checkered history in Puerto Vallarta. For this reason we can not recommend this organization to anyone. I think his diatribe on the link above pretty much tells the story.

Bloodydecks.com will only endorse top quality opperations like:

Puerto Vallarta Mexico Sportfishing Charter for Marlin Sailfish Dorado - El Matador
Sports Fishing - Puerto Vallarta: Top Gun Charters
Marla's Sportfishing - Big Game fishing in Puerto Vallarta

Please consider the first class operations above for your next Puerto Vallarta Fishing Adventure. These guys own their own boats and have a proven track record for putting their customers on Tuna and Marlin of a lifetime. Their customer service is second to none.

This really gave us a nice chuckle here at the office. Thanks Stan!

Last edited by a moderator:

doorman

Bartle Doo
Sep 14, 2009
lakeside
Name
Brett Murray
Boat
21', champion,
i will close my bd account and follow the jerkoff i mean masterbaiters blog haha goon

brantc

Ranchero
May 15, 2004
crown point
Name
Brant
Boat
whichever one will have me
That article is quality entertainment. I didn't know this was a Canadian website....you learn something everyday.

Troy

Under the Radar
Sep 12, 2005
Bird Rock
Name
Troy
Boat
Pez Loco
I won't read that until they learn to use paragraphs. What a joke.

ZHALVAJE

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 2, 2007
San Diego
Name
Alex
Boat
Which one is killing fish?
Hey Ali....should we reply to this asswipe. that's fucked up!

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Ali - your a hoser - eh.

Jason - your not world famous - bummer.

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
I had a run in with Masterbaiters in Fall 2001. But then the owner's name was John.

Major fucked up operation even then. Lyin', cheatin' horsethieves!

Marcus

"Oddjob"
May 21, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Marcus
Boat
Tuna Jihad toilet cleaner/Intrepid
this is better

Attachments

gpomplin

Oct 13, 2006
Santee
Name
gary
Boat
A BIG RUBBER DUCK
the next I'm in PV I could take some nice BD posters with me and put them up everywhere, that should piss him off... and a few stickers tooooo, tag all the boats he he

Jason

I break stuff @ BD
Admin
Feb 4, 2003
Encinitas, CA USA
www.bdoutdoors.com
Name
Jason
the next I'm in PV I could take some nice BD posters with me and put them up everywhere, that should piss him off... and a few stickers tooooo, tag all the boats he he
What kinda shady operation would do that?

The advertising on BD pays for the stickers that hold together 80% of the cars and trucks that are parked in the marina parking lot in PV.

gringo loco

Sep 8, 2009
Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico
Name
jim
Boat
16' aluminum, gringo loco
Isn't this the Charter that came in with over 30 dorado, and three fishermen a couple months ago?? A little over the limits!! The un-expecting fisherman later pulled his thread!!

marlinmike

head rigger in charge
Jan 22, 2008
lure heaven
Name
MR.P
Boat
6'4'' viking R. I. P.
i knew it this whole time with the "tuna jihad" stuff and now come to find out it's a conspiracy from the great white north.

Kurt

Mistadobalina
Jul 9, 2003
Clairemont
Visit site
Name
Kurt
Boat
%%%%%
The guy is bagging on people about education? I hope he was tanked when he wrote his little ramble.

We are going to have fun with this one, thanks for the link. Paddle!

joefurgerson

Well-Known "Member"
Nov 7, 2006
sunnyvale
Name
Joe Furgerson
Boat
10 feet portaboat
I personally like the sheer weirdness of something called Master Baiter's calling Bloodydecks tasteless.