downtime

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
well anyone that catches lobster knows how bad they smell.
I left the bag of tailed bugs out over night and found all but one in the drive way. Hmmmm what happened? Did some investigating and found the bandits....
As for where the one that I could not find, that's anyone's guess as to where the bandits took it to!
IMG_2527.JPG

IMG_2530.JPG

RodRage

Share the stoke!
Sep 7, 2017
Surf City Ca.
Name
Huntington Hillbilly
Boat
Chaparral 224 Fisherman
I work graves pressure washing shopping centers n trash enclosures and run across em frequently those critters don't care much for being woken up or cornered, stay clear!

mike garrahan

TheSabreGuy
Sep 7, 2007
la habra hts
Name
mike garrahan
Boat
23 ft. crestliner
They come around my house all the time and dig up the iris plants. I guess they like the bulbs on the bottom of the plant. They can be mean and they don't back down when you try to chase them away.

Reactions: downtime

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
I got a neighbor that pulled off the attic vent on his house and places a ladder to the opening so they can have a warm place to live. Actually puts cat food at the base of the ladder. You'd think this is some old lady gone senile, but he's probably 50 y/o, no life or family, and has been doing this for nearly 20 years we lived here.

Tuna Vic

Mar 17, 2010
Whittier California
Name
Victor
Boat
18ftC/CWellcraft Calico Time II
Hate them,it’s a constant battle between me and them as their always trying to get at my koi,when they dig their usually looking for grams,worms,ect.
Their fortunate I don’t believe in hurting them!
Does anyone know any good deterrents?

nefarious235

Aug 1, 2008
Proudly American
Name
Dan
Boat
canoe & plastic flotsam
Trash Pandas, go figure

hbouldin1216

May 10, 2012
Lodi, CA
Name
Henry Bouldin
Boat
14 Gregor - Tinacious
My condo has a car port with a heavy metal gate where I store all of my nets. Few inches above and below the gate (talking 4" max) and while pulling into my garage, saw a coon somehow squeeze under the gate. Opened the gate and saw a full-blown family in there, one of them close to the size of a hound. No idea how he got in there, but they looked at me like "wtf are you going to do about it?" Note to self, make sure ALL of the bait residue is rinsed out.

matt86m

Not worthy of a Title
Apr 6, 2010
Fountain Valley, CA
Name
Matt
Boat
20' Tiara Pursuit
Hate them,it’s a constant battle between me and them as their always trying to get at my koi,when they dig their usually looking for grams,worms,ect.
Their fortunate I don’t believe in hurting them!
Does anyone know any good deterrents?
Paint ball gun?

Reactions: slydawg

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
A coon almost filleted a friends pup one night. Lucky the puppy survived.
The coon didn't. I have a trap.