Pacquiao is less than 2 to 1.

I say a toss up.

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
im not so sure, Marquez is fighting for what is definetly his last chance to be a champion, i think he has the hunger...

lazquilon

May 19, 2006
San Diego
www.narcioroofingcompany.com
Name
Lazaro
Boat
69 chevy longhorn
quote=wheresdapish;929856]I boat por Manny. Not jes becoz I em prom da phelepeens but becoz my paders aunties neybor nose mannies prend and sez dat manny, he hire himselps a good witch doktor dat gib him lots of gud luck por da pite dat nite and he is going to pite reely goodz.[/quote]

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
By the way, anyone need a place to see the fight, we'll be showing it at Happy Sushi starting at 7pm. We got the two tvs on and are working on a third projector to show on the wall.

George, do we have a gents wager???
bet you a free lunch vs. some free Melton Tackle shirts that Marquez wins....

SDtone

Apr 8, 2005
SD
Name
Tone
Boat
Nope
Boxing fans have been waiting for this rematch for a looong time. I would like to see Marquez take it but Manny is one bad MOFO.

westmeetseast

Jan 24, 2008
Florida
Name
Gregg
Boat
Gulfstar
If Manny can get JMM to slug with him, I think Manny takes it. But if JMM is technically & tactically perfect, it could end up being a boxing clinic. My heart says Manny. My head says JMM.

SDtone

Apr 8, 2005
SD
Name
Tone
Boat
Nope
If Manny can get JMM to slug with him, I think Manny takes it. But if JMM is technically & tactically perfect, it could end up being a boxing clinic. My heart says Manny. My head says JMM.
Your right, if Marquez can establish his jab and slip/block Manny's brutal left hand he might have a good chance but if Manny finds a home for that mean ass left hand of his, it’s gonna be lights out for Marquez.

eddier68

Jun 3, 2004
Chula Vista
Name
Eddie R.
Boat
fish n dive/mini x
Well put!! I'll be rooting for Marquez though. Damn i hope it's as good as Vasquez vs. Marquez 1, 2, or 3. Looks like 3 may be fight of the year for them as was 2. The end of round 4 & 12 were crazy!!!!

YouTube - Israel Vazquez vs. Rafael Marquez III Highlight Video

ESPN - Scorecard: Vazquez-Marquez rates with the all-time best trilogies - Boxing

SDtone

Apr 8, 2005
SD
Name
Tone
Boat
Nope
Well put!! I'll be rooting for Marquez though. Damn i hope it's as good as Vasquez vs. Marquez 1, 2, or 3. Looks like 3 may be fight of the year for them as was 2. The end of round 4 & 12 were crazy!!!!

ESPN - Scorecard: Vazquez-Marquez rates with the all-time best trilogies - Boxing
Dude I watched the highlights on Friday night fights on ESPN, those two are warriors! hope they can go at it again.

eddier68

Jun 3, 2004
Chula Vista
Name
Eddie R.
Boat
fish n dive/mini x
Dude I watched the highlights on Friday night fights on ESPN, those two are warriors! hope they can go at it again.
Yeah they are true warriors! too bad the only people who really know about these guys are the die hard boxing fans. I think these two guys could save boxing by themselves. lol A 4th fight would be crazy!!! there fights remind me of Morales vs. Barrera 1

iconpyro

Jul 13, 2007
City of Angels
Name
Iconpyro
Boat
I wish I had one...I wouldn't be working then.
pacman... in a knockout...I think Marquez is past his time...

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
if pacquiao uleashes that left its all over and done with

wheresdapish

I Sling Ahi
Dec 1, 2003
I live at Happy Sushi but my house is in Manila Me
www.happysushisd.com
Name
Tress
Boat
19' SeaRay

Sorry Eddie but that is the wrong Marquez but they ARE brothers. Pacman is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez and here he is...

:supergay:

juanabading.jpg vgrewk.jpg vgrgo3.jpg

Pancheke

CHILANGO HATER
Apr 28, 2004
ENSENADA
Name
PANCHEKE
Boat
QUE ?????
If Marquez does'nt win, Chavez jr.is getting up in the ranks, dont be surprised to see him pound on pacquiao in the near future !!!

eddier68

Jun 3, 2004
Chula Vista
Name
Eddie R.
Boat
fish n dive/mini x
Sorry Eddie but that is the wrong Marquez but they ARE brothers. Pacman is fighting Juan Manuel Marquez and here he is...

:supergay:
Yeah i know !!! just making the point that i hope it's as good as the fight 2 weeks ago between RAFA AND Israel. Weak photo shop bro!!!! member of Pacland??? LOL some of those people over there are too funny! they act as if J.M.M. has absolutely no chance. The rematch should have been 4 years ago ( six months after the first) Still should be good though