madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat
    26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
    Made macs friday night to marlin fishing , also got a scoop of bait on the way out . Left the slip at 5:30 am worked the 302 to the 371 lots of kelps . Finally the black and purple marlin jig goes off , nice dorado . Keep working the areai pink marlin lure goes off marlin . 40 minutes later good release . 1st marlin on the madrugador . Keep working north outside the 302 find a big kelp for 12 yellowfin . I'm beat .

20141004_140329.jpg

20141004_195929.jpg

Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
    Feb 18, 2007
    O'side
    Name
    Simon
    Boat
    Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
    Made macs friday night to marlin fishing , also got a scoop of bait on the way out . Left the slip at 5:30 am worked the 302 to the 371 lots of kelps . Finally the black and purple marlin jig goes off , nice dorado . Keep working the areai pink marlin lure goes off marlin . 40 minutes later good release . 1st marlin on the madrugador . Keep working north outside the 302 find a big kelp for 12 yellowfin . I'm beat .

View attachment 547777

View attachment 547778

Just Epic!

Thanks...............

Upvote 0

NATIVE

Deeper and Faster
    Apr 2, 2008
    Earth
    Name
    'Smitty'
    Boat
    BaseCamp Parker 2520

View attachment 547777

View attachment 547778
    awesome-

Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat
    One more thing .. to the boat GAME TIME ...learn how to stay off people fighting fish . When you come close enough I can read the name off the back of your boat clearly you are to close .

Upvote 0

fishunter1502

Apr 13, 2012
    OB CA US
    Name
    Loc
    Boat
    No name
    Stop posting on the internet and there will be less goons, kooks wannabes covering you up. You catch fish keep it to yourself. We all know what small tuna dorado and marlin look like. If you fish for the hunt and love of the ocean get off the computer. This internet thing is what is wrong now adays with the sport. Just my opinion from someone who's family been fishing here since the 20s. You don't need to brag to a crowd of wannabes.

Upvote 0

limowreck1

A Complete Wreck
    Jan 10, 2011
    San Clemente, CA
    Name
    Scott Campbell
    Boat
    Grady White Bimini 306
    Stop posting on the internet and there will be less goons, kooks wannabes covering you up. You catch fish keep it to yourself. We all know what small tuna dorado and marlin look like. If you fish for the hunt and love of the ocean get off the computer. This internet thing is what is wrong now adays with the sport. Just my opinion from someone who's family been fishing here since the 20s. You don't need to brag to a crowd of wannabes.
    What a douche

Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat

The kooks , goons and wannabes have been out there since the 20s .. way before the internet ! Just my opinion

Reactions: limowreck1
    Upvote 0

surfgoose

active geezer
  • Jul 29, 2010
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    whichever has the longest bunk
    Thanks for the nice report! Good job, that was a great day by anyone's standards. You might want to consider wearing gloves when it comes time to leader and release the marlin, that bill is as rough as serious sandpaper and a sudden swipe can take some skin off. Just a thought.

Upvote 0

Predatormonster

PredatorMonster
    May 18, 2013
    Cali
    Name
    Dan Monster
    Boat
    Predatormonster
    You do know you are calling yourself all of these things , right ? Besides .... your ignorant . Bragging IS one of the best parts you simple fool .

Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat
    Thanks for the nice report! Good job, that was a great day by anyone's standards. You might want to consider wearing gloves when it comes time to leader and release the marlin, that bill is as rough as serious sandpaper and a sudden swipe can take some skin off. Just a thought.

Thanks the leader guy had gloves . I grabed the bill for a quick pic . I have done this many times . But your rite I should have gloves on.

20141004_135957.jpg

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
    May 4, 2004
    santee ca.
    Name
    Bill
    Boat
    08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
    I would sooo ban douche bags like yourself.Stop posting on this internet thing LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Why are you even here?

Upvote 0

Paddyman

Jul 10, 2006
    San Diego
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    Tiara 33 flybridge "Go Time"
    Funny thing is "that guy" would be going to chad's zone based off chad's intel. He lurks and goes. Get off the Internet. Take your own advice!!

Nice job chad!!!!

Reactions: madrugador
    Upvote 0

Randy V

Slamma Jamma
    Mar 19, 2008
    Insane Diego, CA
    Name
    Randy
    Boat
    30' Kona Star

7_1e7ac.jpg

Upvote 0

CaptnJD

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jun 23, 2003
    O'Side
    Name
    James
    Boat
    Skipjack 25, "BREAKAWAY" & CABO 35 "REEL AQUASITION"
    Madrugador "Early Riser" Late season SoCal Slam! way to go Chad! I know how hard you work for those fish. Days like that make it woth the effort for sure..

Reactions: madrugador
    Upvote 0