atun53

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 27, 2005
Oceanside, CA
Name
Chris Johnson
Boat
Skiff
I have a 1690 that I’ve had for 8 years and re-powered last year. I’ve caught everything from trout to bluefin on it and still fits easily in the garage. It’s been great, but my kids and wife really enjoy being out on the water with me and have asked me to move up for better seating arrangements and more comfort. I haven’t found anything that catches my eye yet, but I’m guessing I’ll probably go the same route as Hustler at some point.

newtauk17

Feb 5, 2010
Arroyo Grande/CA/USA
Name
Kohei
Boat
18',Robalo
Thanks guys! That's great to hear! I too looked around for a while and couldn't find a reasonable one - so ended up ordering a new 210P early SEPT/2020. Lead time was 11-12 weeks. Good thing...new orders at Maritime is 24/25 weeks now! I have a newer BF150 waiting for delivery of the 210P. I'll post a pic when it arrives. Thanks guys. I bought this sled based on a suggestion from a friend of mine - sight unseen.

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
Thanks guys! That's great to hear! I too looked around for a while and couldn't find a reasonable one - so ended up ordering a new 210P early SEPT/2020. Lead time was 11-12 weeks. Good thing...new orders at Maritime is 24/25 weeks now! I have a newer BF150 waiting for delivery of the 210P. I'll post a pic when it arrives. Thanks guys. I bought this sled based on a suggestion from a friend of mine - sight unseen.
You won't regret it! Welcome to the Maritime west coast coalition :)

tranandya

Fishy
Aug 18, 2010
Anaheim
Name
Andy
Boat
Maritime 20p
Damm! Nice i would love to get my hands the new 210p! the fit and finish are alot better on the newer models after they changed owners.

here is a thread i made.(i know there is a typeo in the title)

newtauk17

Feb 5, 2010
Arroyo Grande/CA/USA
Name
Kohei
Boat
18',Robalo
Thanks for the previous thread. A couple of things I did with the order. The rig is being towed cross-country, so I opted for the twin axle trailer. I also got all the ss railings offered. I was initially against the wipers - but decided, yes - there are times when not having to manually wipe the windows is nice. Also ordered the factory bait tank - at least the plumbing is already there if I decide to get a bigger one, and maybe even a raw water washdown. Only concern I have is the BF150 is heavy. Any of you guys have a Honda? Good to see there are a few on the west coast. I am a bit north of you guys - I have not seen one around here. We should develop a site for Maritime owners on the west coast. Would be a great place to exchange ideas?

Reactions: Hustler

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
Thanks for the previous thread. A couple of things I did with the order. The rig is being towed cross-country, so I opted for the twin axle trailer. I also got all the ss railings offered. I was initially against the wipers - but decided, yes - there are times when not having to manually wipe the windows is nice. Also ordered the factory bait tank - at least the plumbing is already there if I decide to get a bigger one, and maybe even a raw water washdown. Only concern I have is the BF150 is heavy. Any of you guys have a Honda? Good to see there are a few on the west coast. I am a bit north of you guys - I have not seen one around here. We should develop a site for Maritime owners on the west coast. Would be a great place to exchange ideas?
my 20p sits pretty ass high with the 115 i think you'll be ok, if/when i re power I'm going suzuki 140 its only 11 lbs heavier than my 115.

Reactions: sbsurfer

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
Hustler- What model and horsepower on the newer Suzuki?

I've got the 23 Voyager, great boat. Looking to repower the 225

Thanks

View attachment 1225773
I have a 200AP which tops out at about 38 mph - with the sweet spot around 24 mph (at that speed getting about 4 miles per gallon).
I think a 200 would be more than adequate for your boat - which by the way, is totally bad ass! I really like the full cabin!

Reactions: tardog

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
By the way, any you guys with the Patriot type console - have an eisenglass enclosure?
I've found I really don't need Eisenglass - it never seems to get that cold in San Diego. The only issue when it is cold out, the windows fog up inside, but I bought a 12 volt heater/fan that I have hardwired to the battery, and it keeps the windows clear and provides a bit of heat when you're driving at night.

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
I've found I really don't need Eisenglass - it never seems to get that cold in San Diego. The only issue when it is cold out, the windows fog up inside, but I bought a 12 volt heater/fan that I have hardwired to the battery, and it keeps the windows clear and provides a bit of heat when you're driving at night.
where did you get the heater fan? and what brand if you remember? I need one!

thanks

acefuture

@acecraftco
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
Always changing
I really want to find these when I finish my next few projects. Gonna try to find one East and tow it back hopefully

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot
where did you get the heater fan? and what brand if you remember? I need one!

thanks
This cable gets hardwired to your battery:
Amazon product
This is the heater (it doesn't blow much heat, but it is more than enough to quickly de-fog your interior windows): https://www.homedepot.com/p/RoadPro...eater-Fan-with-Swivel-Base-RPSL-681/300137288

And I cut this cable in half, butt connected it to the heater unit cable (after cutting off the existing ring connectors the heater came installed with), and it's an easy plug-and-play hook-up: Amazon product

ratboy

Nov 18, 2006
sc
Name
jason
Boat
katie sea
This cable gets hardwired to your battery:
Amazon product
This is the heater (it doesn't blow much heat, but it is more than enough to quickly de-fog your interior windows): https://www.homedepot.com/p/RoadPro...eater-Fan-with-Swivel-Base-RPSL-681/300137288

And I cut this cable in half, butt connected it to the heater unit cable (after cutting off the existing ring connectors the heater came installed with), and it's an easy plug-and-play hook-up: Amazon product
thank you!

Reactions: Hustler

newtauk17

Feb 5, 2010
Arroyo Grande/CA/USA
Name
Kohei
Boat
18',Robalo
Andy - let me know how your rigging is going on your 20P. When my rig gets here, I have to start all over. I'm going to keep the FF, but getting a new plotter. I like separate units. I see a little anchor roller - did you put it on yourself?