tranandya

Fishy
Aug 18, 2010
Anaheim
Name
Andy
Boat
Maritime 20p
Nope got super lucky and found it in Newport beach. came with a 2019 F115 Yamaha with 55 hrs. Some people may think the 115 is under powered. i did a few adjustment and got 37mph at 5700 rpm with 5 guys full tank of gas and hooping gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom123

acefuture

@acecraftco
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
Always changing
Those are bitchin skiffs. The harbor master in Newport has one and i've always loved their dog house design. I've also seen Evan Salvay's as well. He slays with that thing. Looking forward to seeing yours on the water

acefuture

@acecraftco
Apr 3, 2019
Costa Mesa, CA
Name
Ace
Boat
Always changing
You the one that bought the edgewater with the custom house on it too? Seen you out on the water out of Newport quite a few times.

karlow

Twins 2017
Apr 29, 2004
Duarte/Covina
Name
karl
Boat
20' skippy Topless /17' whaler Wet Ride (sold) /18' Outrage
Make sure you take extra measures to seal that foam! If not water will slowly migrate through it. You can end up with old BW issues.
A question,it that a tiny wheel at the helm? I like the look of that console with the top and windshield. It looks like a great solution for small skiffs.

tranandya

Fishy
Aug 18, 2010
Anaheim
Name
Andy
Boat
Maritime 20p
Those are bitchin skiffs. The harbor master in Newport has one and i've always loved their dog house design. I've also seen Evan Salvay's as well. He slays with that thing. Looking forward to seeing yours on the water
Harbor master has 2 of them. they are the newer models.

Evan has the 23, its a slaying machine. He has upgraded to a 45 Seahunter now.. that thing is a beast.

i built that Edgewater and sold it to a guy in Newport beach... i miss that thing.

tranandya

Fishy
Aug 18, 2010
Anaheim
Name
Andy
Boat
Maritime 20p
Make sure you take extra measures to seal that foam! If not water will slowly migrate through it. You can end up with old BW issues.
A question,it that a tiny wheel at the helm? I like the look of that console with the top and windshield. It looks like a great solution for small skiffs.
All the foam has been cored out. Maritime has a different a grid style that whalers.They are independent of each other so if you water-log one area it doesn't effect the other.i also glass up all the exposed wood.

Guess you can call it a Tiny wheel? i like it gives me more room to walk by the console with catching anything.
Screenshot_20200806-130023_Drive.jpg

Hustler

He's On Again!?!
May 31, 2003
Poway redneck
www.wedigscripps.com
Name
Ron
Boat
23' Maritime Patriot

tranandya

Fishy
Aug 18, 2010
Anaheim
Name
Andy
Boat
Maritime 20p
On the 20p there are a few way you can run your bait tank all of them are a pain in the ass. So pick your options and plan accordingly. ALL options you must cut the deck and core out all the foam in that section. I installed 2 deck plate, one under my bait tank to run the hoses, and another one under my leaning post to access my Pump/Valve. I decided to run my bait pump in the section i cored out and my drain out the transom.(I have seen and talked to a few other members who ran the discharge directly below using another scoop facing backwards with the slots cut out, and another one with just a flush mount thru-hull. both state they have no problems).

Here is some pics kinda explain how i went about rigging my bait tank.
both deck plates are installed. (Bait tank goes over the square one. Round one to get to the pump/valve.
20201017_095637.jpg

Installed an access panel to get to the round deck plate.(This pic was taking with my old bait tank)
Resized_20200901_185648.jpeg
I drilled a 3.5in hole-saw though the bulkhead to the fuel tank.(be very careful that edge you see there is fiberglass holding the fuel tank down.)
20200926_174438.jpg

Re-enforced/Glass/seal over the foam from the bulkhead hole.
20201002_175218.jpg

Proper seacock with backing plate installed with scoop(facing forward) and started routing the hose.
20201017_095707.jpg
Running the hose under the deck into the bilge in almost impossible because the bilge is tiny and there is no room. So i cut the deck back to get some clearance for the drain hose.
20201013_140644.jpg

20201016_174359.jpg

All said and done.
20200927_175432.jpg

Tested it out. With a 600gph pump took 5 mins to fill... will add a valve and slow it down to 7mins
IMG_4743.jpg

Reactions: Hustler and Tom123

saltwaters

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 4, 2003
offshore
Name
none
Boat
none
On the 20p there are a few way you can run your bait tank all of them are a pain in the ass. So pick your options and plan accordingly. ALL options you must cut the deck and core out all the foam in that section. I installed 2 deck plate, one under my bait tank to run the hoses, and another one under my leaning post to access my Pump/Valve. I decided to run my bait pump in the section i cored out and my drain out the transom.(I have seen and talked to a few other members who ran the discharge directly below using another scoop facing backwards with the slots cut out, and another one with just a flush mount thru-hull. both state they have no problems).

both deck plates are installed. (Bait tank goes over the square one. Round one to get to the pump/valve.
View attachment 1229988
Installed an access panel to get to the round deck plate.(This pic was taking with my old bait tank)
View attachment 1229992
I drilled a 3.5in hole-saw though the bulkhead to the fuel tank.(be very careful that edge you see there is fiberglass holding the fuel tank down.)
View attachment 1229989
View attachment 1229990
Proper seacock with backing plate installed with scoop(facing forward) and started routing the hose.
View attachment 1229991
Running the hose under the deck into the bilge in almost impossible because the bilge is tiny and there is no room. So i cut the deck back to get some clearance for the drain hose.
View attachment 1229994
View attachment 1229995
All said and done.
View attachment 1229996
Tested it out. With a 600gph pump took 5 mins to fill... will add a valve and slow it down to 7mins
View attachment 1229997
Nice installation you did.

got2fishsd

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2005
Oceanside
Name
Eric
Boat
Maritime 20d

View attachment 1229988
View attachment 1229992
View attachment 1229989
View attachment 1229990
View attachment 1229991
View attachment 1229994
View attachment 1229995
All said and done.
View attachment 1229996
View attachment 1229997
Nice clean install. Looks great.