dtf

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 16, 2004
So. Bay Ca
Name
David
Boat
22ft, Pursuit
Been trying to get in touch with Mario's but no answer with the phone. Are they still in business??

Statistico

Statistition
Jan 23, 2007
San Diego
Name
Joe
Boat
None
Call Sportsman’s Seafood around 10am most days. The restaurant won’t be open but Pancho or Manny should answer.
619-224-3551. If it doesn’t work, PM me. I’m not affiliated with them business wise.

Joe

Reactions: Gouryella

Lake

Mar 31, 2003
Visalia, CA
Name
Blaine Lake
Boat
none
I used them a month ago and they don’t suck. They do a very good job, will talk you out of more expensive thicker gauge bags if not needed, provide free ice, and are slightly less expensive than the others. I’ve used all three of the processors, and wouldn’t hesitate to use any of them again.

terryc.

Mar 12, 2006
Chatsworth
Name
Terry
Boat
20 ft. Marlin cc
I always use 5 Star. I used Marios last trip because it was out of Seaforth and they were good, fish is just as good.

hawkplayer32

I'd rather be fishing.
Aug 6, 2012
Valencia, CA
Name
Tony Hicks
Boat
Baja Bound
Used them last year and they did a terrible job. Didn’t keep the fish cold and the meat was mushy. Will never go back.

Reactions: jer dog

Thozguys

Professional Geek
Jun 16, 2008
South of Georgia and Alabama...
Name
Rob
Boat
Hydro-Sports 2800 Vector Walkaround
I will never use 5 star again. they are fine if you pick up at their address, if you need it shipped, epic fail. For the last 3 years I either received rotten fish, rotting fish or defrosted fish. Their communication on shipping completely sucks. They will promise you ship date only to say later that a mistake was made and the date changed, but they cant tell what the new date will be. From a shipping perspective stay far away from these people.

michael e. bingham

May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
iv`e never had any problems with Mario and I used him a dozen times this year , sams day service is hard to beat

Reactions: garlicsalt

cozenone

Jan 25, 2020
northwest
Name
joe
Boat
none
I've never had a problem with them, in fact I've been using Mario's every since 5 star fucked me, ....my bud's didn't believe me, then 5 star also fucked them...they are now Mario's customers also. I'm not sure about the phone calls though, they have always called me right back or in a reasonable amount of time.

pele

May 20, 2009
Ventura
Name
ken
Boat
I found out the hard way about boats
My experiences with Mario’s has been very positve;their smoked fish is easily the best imho.

Reactions: Rocket Dog

fish&snow

lurker
May 27, 2014
Name
James
Boat
Reel Freedom
Take all my fish there Multiple times a year, and get great service.