la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
976 tuna report marina del rey catching 39 yellowtail 4 wsb. WOW

P

Paddyman1

Yeah that's interesting, Billy. Quite questionable when 976 quotes what is below, yet the 7/22 counts on their website, and 976, tell a less exciting story. Sales, sales, sales!!! LOL

"Marina Del Rey Sportfishing calling in a wrap-up report. 4 boats out today with 97 anglers catching 39 Yellowtail, 4 White Seabass, 20 Calico Bass, 3 Barracuda, 24 Rockfish, 175 Sculpin, and 10 Perch."

finaddict1

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 4, 2010
Los Angeles/CA/USA
Name
Asher Berlan
Boat
Finaddict
Yeah that's interesting, Billy. Quite questionable when 976 quotes what is below, yet the 7/22 counts on their website, and 976, tell a less exciting story. Sales, sales, sales!!! LOL

"Marina Del Rey Sportfishing calling in a wrap-up report. 4 boats out today with 97 anglers catching 39 Yellowtail, 4 White Seabass, 20 Calico Bass, 3 Barracuda, 24 Rockfish, 175 Sculpin, and 10 Perch."

The Spitfire was on a "private charter" so if he went over to Catalina, it is possible, but it sounds strange.

captjeffjones

Embellishment detector.
Jun 6, 2009
Huntington Beach, CA
Name
Captain Jeff Jones
Boat
Depends on which client....
Been some good yellowtail and seabass scores at the Channel Islands for months now. Why is 39 yellows so outrageous? The fact that they called in a count is more unbelievable than the score itself. Watched one of the boats from up that way wail on the seabass a week ago and did not turn in that count. Someone on here recently asked why the 6-pack boats out of Pierpoint have not been doing much. THEY ARE!!! Just not turning in counts. They are booked solid, and if they need guys they call clients instead of putting it out there that they are catching fish. Not worth risking the crowds that follow. Its a whole new world these days, with secrets and misdirection. If you don't hear from a boat, you can assume they are wailing on'em.

rbfishn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 15, 2012
Rialto,Ca
Name
Reggie
Boat
Secret service?

fishsmith

Captain
May 16, 2008
murrieta/ca/usa
Name
Jim
Boat
21' Proline "MarLinz"
The Islandia boats have been WFO for almost 6 years!
Been some good yellowtail and seabass scores at the Channel Islands for months now. Why is 39 yellows so outrageous? The fact that they called in a count is more unbelievable than the score itself. Watched one of the boats from up that way wail on the seabass a week ago and did not turn in that count. Someone on here recently asked why the 6-pack boats out of Pierpoint have not been doing much. THEY ARE!!! Just not turning in counts. They are booked solid, and if they need guys they call clients instead of putting it out there that they are catching fish. Not worth risking the crowds that follow. Its a whole new world these days, with secrets and misdirection. If you don't hear from a boat, you can assume they are wailing on'em.