March 12, 2010 Fish Report Lahaina Harbor

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Fishing Reports Forum' started by Startmeup, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Startmeup

Startmeup Official Sponsor of Bloodydecks Advertiser

Name:
    Lee
    Boat:
    Start Me Up Sportfishing
    Aloha from Team Start Me Up,

First we would like to congratulate Rick Chapanot on his Halloween Shoot Out Tournament win with Team Start Me Up($60,000.00 plus cash prize).
    Rick has fished with us for many years in all of Hawaii's prestigious Tournaments and has been lucky enough to be Maui Jim Series champion four times. We are looking forward to having Rick back with us this summer.

The following are some of our pictures from November 2009 thru February 2010.
    [​IMG]
    Jamie Russell and gang, while fishing an early morning departure scored these beautiful Mahi-Mahis.
    [​IMG]
    Kevin and Sean McCormick, Justin Boggess, and Bob Osborne had a great time with Team Start Me Up grabbing these 10 Mahi’s.
    [​IMG]
    Gary,Jason & Becky Richert along with Sara Marques, Bailey Vicors and Alan Morin on a fun filled day of fishing with Team Start Me Up reeling in 4 Mahi’s .
    [​IMG]
    This action packed trip produced 14 Mahi’s with anglers Steve Westrick, Jason, Kevin, Terry and Dave.
    [​IMG]
    Andria Aglia from Anchorage displaying her catch.
    [​IMG]
    Steve Westrick and Terry hooked to some nice Mahi-mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Steve Westrick and Jason with Decky Jukka. Nice fish Boys!
    [​IMG]
    Kevin, having a great day on the water.
    [​IMG]
    Jason Buckler holding a nice pre-dawn catch with Crewman Mark.
    [​IMG]
    Matt Resnik with one of the bigger of the 6 Mahi he caught on our early trip.
    [​IMG]
    A really nice 20 pound Ono for this nice lady angler out fishing in beautiful Hawaiian waters.
    [​IMG]
    Kristine, Alexandra, Amada, and Jeremy Clarke with 2 nice Ono’s and 3 Mahi-mahi’s fishing with Team Start Me Up.
    [​IMG]
    Michelle Hudson with a beautiful 34 pound Hawaiian Short-nosed Billfish also known as Spearfish.
    [​IMG]
    Ty Hughston and Lisa Fitzgerald after a great day on the water with 3 Mahi’s 20lbs and 28 pounders.
    [​IMG]
    Chandler Heath “That A Boy” showing us all how it’s done with his 18# Mahi.
    [​IMG]
    Bill and Gail Phifer showing their 30# Bull Mahi, one of 5 of their days catch.
    [​IMG]
    Brett Humberston with 1 of 9 Mahi’s caught at MC buoy on his nine hour trip.
    [​IMG]
    This 32# Spearfish gave David Douglas a run for his money but he brought her in.
    [​IMG]
    Andrew Hetherington enjoyed his day on the water with Team Start Me Up by bringing in this 27# Mahi.
    [​IMG]
    “Jack Pot” this 688lb. Blue Marlin brought in by Dwayne Raczynski landed him a free trip with Team Start Me Up and as part of Start Me Up policy with any Marlin over 500lbs a donation to a local charity.
    [​IMG]
    Stephen Christenson enjoying his catch of the day a 345lb Blue Marlin “Yowza”
    [​IMG]
    Cat Connell admiring her 12# Ahi.
    [​IMG]
    “Who Caught Whom?” this 367.7lb Blue Marlin brought in by Team Start Me Up.
    [​IMG]
    Wayne Hogue & Fred Joyce with a nice 30# Bull Mahi.

Team Start Me Up would like to thank you for our opportunity to catch these beautiful game fish while meeting new friends and enjoying your company.
    Tight Lines!

2. Ono Noah

Ono Noah All bit up

Name:
    Noah
    Boat:
    Any boat will do
    Way to go! Haven't been on here in a while, but it's great to see you folks snagging em!

3. jonesd055

jonesd055 Newbie

Name:
    Jonesy
    Boat:
    20', Calais, Shilelagh Law
    Oh damn he's back....the man, the myth, the legend........:food-smiley-014:let the games begin!

4. Sam Seafood

Sam Seafood Newbie

Name:
    Sam Seafood
    Boat:
    (1) Form fitted sanding block
    Nice pics.!Aloha

5. jbmolly

jbmolly Newbie

Name:
    Brian
    Boat:
    Don't have one yet!
    Man that is awesome!!! I can't wait to get to Hawaii!!!! June can't get here fast enough!
    I'm gonna have to get on a charter with you guys!

6. Ali

Ali Master of Nothing Admin

Name:
    That Guy
    Boat:
    31' Innovator
    Awesome pics.

That's a biiiiig marlin.