Man do i have the worst luck ,I just wonder whats next

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by Shocktower, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Shocktower

Shocktower Co Pirate

Name:
    Tom
    Boat:
    18` clackacraft Clackmax
    I`am stupid :hali_parkutuli::hali_parkutuli:,I have tagged alot of bitches in, my day but I lost my Mojo ,and i now care :gay::gay:,I need to lose that thiking and go out and have some fun ,dating is weird shit now ,hell I have not really dated for 20 years ,it diffrent now ,dam I miss the 80`s preaids ,I could just go and tap some ass and not care ,boy am`I fucked up ,some body please kick some scence into me :starwarskid5::starwarskid5:

2. marlyn

marlyn I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    mark
    Boat:
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    what saluki said x2

3. elliemay

elliemay Navigator

Name:
    Julie
    Boat:
    Parker 2120
    Why would you want to be her friend? What a bitch! Never talk to her again, silence will kill her. Indifference my man is the key. It's over, so go out and get drunk, and move on. It seems you have enough problems, time to get your life in order. I think being in a relationship right now, is not a good idea for you. Just go and have a good time, lots of sex but no strings. You don't need to spend alot of $ on them. Pack a lunch and go hiking, cook them spagetti at your place. Are you living with your mom? The girls will love it that you are such a good son. Rent some movies. Don't waste your cash on them right away. Go pick them some wild flowers, girls like that better than roses from the florist. It's so sweet when guys pick flowers. They'll have you over to their house in a snap. Don't forget to wear your condom. Don't be needy, get back up and have some fun! This girl isn't worth is, she wasn't honest with you. She should have told you she was still in love with her ex. Runl #1- Never hook up with a hurt chick who just got dumped. You sound like and emotional guy, you're pissed at your ex, frustrated with your mother, sad about your daughter's death, and now you're hurt about this girl, time to think things through and get a handle on your life instead of spinning out of control. Slow down, take a deep breath, and work on these issues. Good things will come to you when you are in control of your life.

4. the hook

the hook Bluesman

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    21' Sea Pro the Hook
    You need to find a better source of advice.

5. Stanley

Stanley Pro Boat Scrubber

Name:
    Spooker
    Boat:
    24' Skipjack FB, 19.5' Glastron SE and a ScupperPro TW
    No shit!

Rule #1: Always hook up with a girl that just got dumped. It's only right that you give them an opportunity for some revenge sex. She'll feel better and so will you.

6. MORGS

MORGS Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Morgan
    Boat:
    Boatless
    Fuck her! life is to short to waste time on someone like that.

7. WaaTooSee

WaaTooSee Life is Short, Play Now!

Name:
    Frank
    Boat:
    WaaTooSee
    if you are not married to her and dont have kids with her, count your blessings and move on.

I would never communicate with her again. this is simple man, the only thing you have to manage is your emotions.

even if you were married and or had kids with her, I would still be gone in a flash. the bitch has no respect for you, why would you give her the time of day?

8. reddog175

reddog175 Newbie

Name:
    RD
    Boat:
    NONE
    you need to stick it in the bf's moms ass then shove it in her mouth.then take a broom handle to the boyfriend.After go buy the biggest sauage you can and shove it in your ex's ass while shes sucking you off.then you stick the sausage in her ass while she is deep throating that big sausage.

9. Sortasober

Sortasober Rarely fish w/o the kids

Name:
    Steve
    Boat:
    Sold the last 3, now looking
    The best part about banging your head against the wall, is that it feels soooooo good when you stop. Move on, you deserve it

10. elliemay

elliemay Navigator

Name:
    Julie
    Boat:
    Parker 2120
    Does anyone know this guy? The way he talks and spells, I think he is a troll. Maybe a kid fucking with us? This doesn't sound like a 45 yr old man! Something is wrong here.

11. wils

wils lazy-ass well known "member"

Name:
    bill
    Boat:
    I hate boats
    Man Law:
    No whining....to men....after getting dumped. Unless, of course, she gives mean head. In that situation, you must share her phone number with all of us.

12. mercerm

mercerm Member

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    24 skipjack
    if you really want her back, treat her worse than her ex does, sounds like she responds to that. Seriously though, do some jumping jacks and see if you can get the marbles to drop back into the bag and go have some fun!

13. elliemay

elliemay Navigator

Name:
    Julie
    Boat:
    Parker 2120
    I don't think this is a man.
    uote=wils;1158577]Man Law:
    No whining....to men....after getting dumped. Unless, of course, she gives mean head. In that situation, you must share her phone number with all of us.[/quote]

14. Afry

Afry Capitán

Name:
    Arnie
    Boat:
    38 Mediterranean, 23 Key West
    Mark Twain said it best:

"There is no better revenge when another man takes your woman than to let him have her."

15. RiceEater

RiceEater Member

Name:
    Shed
    Boat:
    n/a
    Just move on and with her knowing that, she'll have second thoughts then you won't even have to worry about that at all. There are plenty of women out there who are looking for decent guys. You don't even have to look cause they'll be around when you least expect it. Enjoy yourself now and don't worry about getting hooked up and attached. When you don't give a shit, that's when it seems like women come around.

16. dru

dru Alleged Conspirator

Name:
    Kinda complicated
    Boat:
    Nautique
    Is it next week yet? Seriously?

Dude, move on. If you're not, what IS your game plan? Let her go fuck some other dude for a while, (who is only going to drop her again once he gets it out of his system), and then she's coming running back to you, her safety net? Um, no, I don't think so!

17. Kurt

Kurt Mistadobalina

Name:
    Kurt
    Boat:
    %%%%%
    Listen bastard, if I have to see any more pics of them hotties you are nailin I'm gonna jump off the balcony :D

So after thinkin about it some more you need to cut it off. Don't talk to her EVER. The whole reason I even moved to SD was because of a chick like this. So...you all can blame my ex :D
    She wants to be friends....how cute, maybe do some knitting or go for coffee? Maybe she can give you details about how bad her sex life is with this other sausage.
    That's called a backup system. She's afraid it won't work out with this other sausage and she wants a backup. Kick it to the curb man, go out and drill somethin. The harder the better. Like Shed said, when you appear to not give a shit they come flockin.

It's like ridin a bike :D

18. Kurt

Kurt Mistadobalina

Name:
    Kurt
    Boat:
    %%%%%
    [/quote]true dat

I think it's the whiskey talkin :D

19. mercerm

mercerm Member

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    24 skipjack
    If it were me, I would go hit one of her friends so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the next king of England..... :D

20. elliemay

elliemay Navigator

Name:
    Julie
    Boat:
    Parker 2120
    true dat

I think it's the whiskey talkin :D[/quote]
    You think he can't spell or think stright cuz he is shit faced? Maybe so, but he doesn't sound real to me.