gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I'm not sure what video some of you watched but the dog that didn't belong there didn't start the fight.....The asshole was yelling at the dog to get out and his little bitch dog attacked it......anybody that stands up for that type of behavior is a looser.....

DID You read this?

my property my dog dog on private property attacks my dog , that was a pitbull right dont trust them no what fn size pit had little dog by neck seconds b dead litlle dog also has right to defend his property. pits owner doesnt care whats it doing out huh . you would have to b there and walk in his shoes . there is a pit bull in next backyard my place 70 lbs attacks fence trying to get pugs it breaks through fence i will shoot it . not all pbulls r bad . never met a one i trusted have you .wht dogs r always in the news attacking kids chewing off their face not a pretty site. b[/QUOTEe]

You are so full of shit that I can smell your breath from here. First of all that wasn't a pit and second the other dog was the first to attack. Do you believe everything you hear? Pits make the news because reporters can sensationalize the situation and make something that is nothing into something that might be news worthy IF it was true. I have seen this first hand with four different friends of mine that made the news. three times I was there to see what happened first hand... the only thing that was true and correct was the dog owners names. Have I ever met one that I could trust? No I have met a bunch of them i COULD trust, have you ever actually spent any time with one, or do you just talk shit about something you know nothing about? Pits aren't even in the top ten people biting dogs. People like you make me sick, you bad mouth shit like you are an authority and you don't even know what you are talking about. There are some fucked up pits out there and it's always the same cause, to much in breeding and the 'want to be bad ass" that isn't and tries to be through his dog. don't blame the breed because of a few bad owners. Hitler was a little fucked up, does that mean that all Germans are too? I think not, probably the smartest people.

I have to question both of your reading comprehension because you have totally missed the point, no one has said you can't or shouldn't protect your property, no one has said the dog should have been there, no one has said that the dogs owner shouldn't have to keep it secured. Do you have dogs? Are you going to tell us that your dogs have never gotten out and you know for sure they never will. Lets say one of your kids let one of your pugs out and it ran over to my yard and I did that to your dog, you would be okay with that? If you say you would, you shouldn't have a dog.

The point is there is nothing wrong with protecting your property but this guy went way to far, if you don't get that and you think it was okay, remember this the next time you aren't catching shit because karma is a bitch.

Why do I bother with someone who writes a post like that, it's no wonder this goes right over his head

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
when Gil made an immediate reply telling me I was wrong, that kind of confirmed what I was expecting. Right or wrong that was how I felt, and while I was sure that a jury of MY peers would never find me guilty, I new Gil was probably right. I made that second reply totally expecting to get slammed because of it, but that was how I felt and watching that video pissed me off.

Hooooooooooook-up!!!! Some of you guys are too easy... :jig:I'm going to try using the same technique on some Blue Fin next week... :D

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
No I would be driving this guys truck and boat and fucking his wife and daughter just before they went to visit him in jail.

Look at the size of that little dog, you mean to tell everyone here on BD that your such a puss that you would feel that little fucker made you fear for your life? The mother fucker in the video would never be doing that if it wasn't such a little dog.... fucking cowards

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
Jul 30, 2012
san diego ca 92117
Name
the brusier
Boat
21 ft stealh vip cc.
wow there is no limit is there fuck wife and daughter . quote you . sure hope the people who see that at bloodydecks dont take offense wow what a mouth.b

Upvote 0

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
john
Boat
24 ft grady white
It looks to me like that guy could have just grabbed the dog and pushed it away and it would have left.Throwing it repeatedly against a steel fence was not necessary.He tried to kill it ! Im a little surprised some of you are defending his actions,the dog wasnt eating or mauling a child,it was a minor scuffle with another dog.

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

GOT A CUSTOM ROD FOR MY WIFE,,,,GREAT TRADE
Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
'99 Albemarle 280XF- Bubba Jean 28; Livingston LV-14 -BABY J
That fucken white trash loser needs a hollow point to the head.
If that was my dog ,I would be in jail, he would be at the morgue.

Any human that is not as smart as a dog, shouldn't be allowed near a dog. I'll bet that POS beats his own dog ,too.

Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah babble ...

I wouldn't have flung the dog repeatedly against the fence. I will not "internet" lynch the guy for losing his temper, when seconds earlier, the dog was biting his smaller dog.

George, I'm glad you are not my neighbor. You are way out of line calling names over some stupid video. Get a life.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I wouldn't have flung the dog repeatedly against the fence. I will not "internet" lynch the guy for losing his temper, when seconds earlier, the dog was biting his smaller dog.

George, I'm glad you are not my neighbor. You are way out of line calling names over some stupid video. Get a life.

I'm glad I'm not your neighbor too. yes I was the only who called someone a name... what? when I said the guys on here were some stand up guys? or do you mean when I asked a question? "So I guess the question would be are you an intelligent civilized man or are you a fucking moron that can't tell the difference between the two? just askin"

I wouldn't call the video stupid, more like disgusting is a better description. Why don't I get a life? Blow me

Upvote 0

InRodWeTrust

Too blessed 2 be stressed
Mar 8, 2013
San Diego
Name
Wes
Boat
Inflatable
If that was my dog ,I would be in jail, he would be at the morgue.

...really? That guy overreacted and now so are you.

I grew up with dogs. Love'em. Make no mistake I will always have a dog.

That being said. They are DOGS. Not PEOPLE. They're going to do things we don't like ( fight, piss, shit, chew, bark, hump, etc.) If you can't handle those "qualities" of a canine you should not own a dog.

If you're dog gets into a fight....well it's a dog. That's what they do. Get pissed at the owner that couldn't keep their dog corralled.

All I saw in that video was three animals fighting.

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat
...really? That guy overreacted and now so are you.

I grew up with dogs. Love'em. Make no mistake I will always have a dog.

That being said. They are DOGS. Not PEOPLE. They're going to do things we don't like ( fight, piss, shit, chew, bark, hump, etc.) If you can't handle those "qualities" of a canine you should not own a dog.

If you're dog gets into a fight....well it's a dog. That's what they do. Get pissed at the owner that couldn't keep their dog corralled.

All I saw in that video was three animals fighting.
I have no problem with the dogs , I rescue and rehabilitate troubled dogs. Slam one of my dogs like that , you WILL BE SHOT!! Any questions?

Upvote 0

Professor

I Should Upgrade My Account
Dec 17, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Yale
Boat
32' Blackman Sportfisher "Riley"

Slam one of my dogs like that , you WILL BE SHOT!! Any questions?

Just one….. have you considered counselling?

Oh and guess I have another one. Where are all the coyote hunters’ in this? Aren’t they just another dog?

I thought Jenner was at the top of the strange list but he’s going to have to move on down a notch right between the BD dogs are more important than people folks and the cat ladies.

Reactions: Carl and BiggestT
Upvote 0

Mar 12, 2014
San Diego
Name
Blake
Boat
25' Skipjack FB
Wow. Let's just breathe for a minute. I love dogs. Would never harm a wandering soul. But I've also had to pay vet bills for damage done to my dogs on my own property.

Upvote 0

FishinChic

Almost A Member
May 15, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Karen
Boat
Bubba Jean 28
That's clearly animal abuse...a felony in 50 States...lock the MF up & let the inmates serve karma on his a$$.
FYI...serial killers start out abusing & torturing animals.

Reactions: ConSeaMate
Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
This would be a great thread to judge people by.....Good people are the ones that would never do that to an animal.......the rest that condone that type of behavior or would do the same have serious issues....

Upvote 0

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
I thought he was ok right up til the slamming the dog against the fence. The second time I would have slammed him the third I would hope I wasn't getting home from hunting.

what we also don't know from the video is maybe that was the fifth or sixth time the dog attacked his.Either way the idiot should either close his gate or at least leash his dog before letting it out of the car....the little shit was contributory

Upvote 0

Islandrat

Wish I was new
Aug 15, 2007
Camarillo
Name
Eric
Boat
Davis 22 to Radon 26 to Crystaliner 33
Crazy, the guy that touched a whale when it swam under him in the kelp got hate mail and death threats. He had to remove the video. This fuckin guy gets nothin? Animal cruelty is one of the first signs of mental illness!

Upvote 0

Bondrvr

Feb 12, 2010
Chula Vista
Name
mike
Boat

Slam one of my dogs like that , you WILL BE SHOT!! Any questions?

Just one….. have you considered counselling?

Oh and guess I have another one. Where are all the coyote hunters’ in this? Aren’t they just another dog?

I thought Jenner was at the top of the strange list but he’s going to have to move on down a notch right between the BD dogs are more important than people folks and the cat ladies.
You are a fucking retard

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
Sep 16, 2008
Yucca Valley, CA USA
Name
Scott
Boat
Twin Vee "MamaMia"
Crazy, the guy that touched a whale when it swam under him in the kelp got hate mail and death threats. He had to remove the video. This fuckin guy gets nothin? Animal cruelty is one of the first signs of mental illness!

At least 6-tough guys on this thread have said they would kill this guy or anyone that does the same.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.