DoubletroubleII

Fish On!
Nov 18, 2008
Placerville, CA
Name
Greg
Boat
19' Harbercraft
I can't believe that guy got out of the car to deal with that dog it could of gone the other way............I know..........learned the hard way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
    I'm sorry but dogs fight some times, it's called nature... if that guy did that to my dog I would be giving him the ass kicking of his life and then piss on him when I was done

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
    Nov 27, 2003
    Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    19.655' Aluminum
    I'm sorry but dogs fight some times, it's called nature... if that guy did that to my dog I would be giving him the ass kicking of his life and then piss on him when I was done

Then you would have been wrong for not controlling your dog and that guy would be driving your truck and boat...

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    Then you would have been wrong for not controlling your dog and that guy would be driving your truck and boat...

Well first of all my dog wouldn't be running loose, but shit happens and that could happen too. If that guy sprayed it with the hose, used a breaker stick or even hit the dog until it ran away, that would be acceptable, but that wasn't the case... the mother fucker went way over board and was much to aggressive and over did it. I have thought about that a lot and that is exactly what I would do. As far as I am concerned if you didn't stand up for your dog, or your kid, when some mother fucker was going off on them to that kind of extreme then you are just a tired spineless piece of shit. I will take my chances in court just like anyone else but if it got that far then it was my own fault because it means I didn't put it on him with enough authority. My truck and my boat are material things that can be replaced, I love my dog and it can't be replaced.

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat

230 grains of justice would have ensured that dog never left my property.

No I would be driving this guys truck and boat and fucking his wife and daughter just before they went to visit him in jail.

Look at the size of that little dog, you mean to tell everyone here on BD that your such a puss that you would feel that little fucker made you fear for your life? The mother fucker in the video would never be doing that if it wasn't such a little dog.... fucking cowards

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
    Sep 6, 2005
    Escondido
    Name
    Buster Brown
    Boat
    28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
    I'm not sure what video some of you watched but the dog that didn't belong there didn't start the fight.....The asshole was yelling at the dog to get out and his little bitch dog attacked it......anybody that stands up for that type of behavior is a looser.....

Upvote 0

middleofnowhere

Gopher Killer
    Sep 16, 2008
    Yucca Valley, CA USA
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    Twin Vee "MamaMia"
    LOL, you guys are funny.
    Man or beast enters my castle uninvited, prepare to get thrashed :D

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    LOL, you guys are funny.
    Man or beast enters my castle uninvited, prepare to get thrashed :D

The difference between man and beast is man is supposed to be intelligent and should understand boundaries, dogs on the other hand follow nature and their natural stinks. this is what separates us and why we are considered civilized. When a dog lays down it walks in a circle first, this is by instinct to make the grass around him lay flat and not give him up by pushing it to the side, when a female is in heat it will do whatever it has to to fuck it. So do you walk in circles before laying down? When you see some young hottie with her ass hanging out and no bra and tank top on with nipples sticking through it.... are you going to tell me you don't think about fucking it? What stops you from tearing off her clothes and giving it to her? You gettin the picture yet? How guilty was that dog? did it really deserve what it got? I don't think so, but that mother fucker would deserve a good as beating.
    So I guess the question would be are you an intelligent civilized man or are you a fucking moron that can't tell the difference between the two? just askin

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    Hey... I know what's right and what's wrong... I watch Judge Judy... :D

She got over ruled by judge George, excessive force.. guilty:spank: bailiff... whack his pp (for you young guys, that isn't you gil, that is a line from early cheech and chong)

Upvote 0

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
  • Nov 20, 2008
    san diego calif. usa
    Name
    george
    Boat
    When I saw this video it pissed me off and I thought about my reaction if this was my dog. Seeing the first three replies, which usually indicates the direction the thread will go, were much different than how I felt. I gave my reply thinking, one more thing that isn't going to help my popularity (like I give a fuck anyway) and when Gil made an immediate reply telling me I was wrong, that kind of confirmed what I was expecting. Right or wrong that was how I felt, and while I was sure that a jury of MY peers would never find me guilty, I new Gil was probably right. I made that second reply totally expecting to get slammed because of it, but that was how I felt and watching that video pissed me off.

It was a nice feeling seeing the responses, everyone I have met from this site has been totally cool, good people... I have only met one person who responded to this but it confirms that most of the guys on this site are some standup people. Like always I'm just saying what I think.

Upvote 0

aquasport18

aquasport18
    Jul 30, 2012
    san diego ca 92117
    Name
    the brusier
    Boat
    21 ft stealh vip cc.
    my property my dog dog on private property attacks my dog , that was a pitbull right dont trust them no what fn size pit had little dog by neck seconds b dead litlle dog also has right to defend his property. pits owner doesnt care whats it doing out huh . you would have to b there and walk in his shoes . there is a pit bull in next backyard my place 70 lbs attacks fence trying to get pugs it breaks through fence i will shoot it . not all pbulls r bad . never met a one i trusted have you .wht dogs r always in the news attacking kids chewing off their face not a pretty site. b

Upvote 0

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
    Apr 14, 2014
    Brea
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    qajaq
    my property my dog dog on private property attacks my dog , that was a pitbull right dont trust them no what fn size pit had little dog by neck seconds b dead litlle dog also has right to defend his property. pits owner doesnt care whats it doing out huh . you would have to b there and walk in his shoes . there is a pit bull in next backyard my place 70 lbs attacks fence trying to get pugs it breaks through fence i will shoot it . not all pbulls r bad . never met a one i trusted have you .wht dogs r always in the news attacking kids chewing off their face not a pretty site. b
    Huh????[emoji53]

Upvote 0

Mar 12, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Blake
    Boat
    25' Skipjack FB
    No I would be driving this guys truck and boat and fucking his wife and daughter just before they went to visit him in jail.

Look at the size of that little dog, you mean to tell everyone here on BD that your such a puss that you would feel that little fucker made you fear for your life? The mother fucker in the video would never be doing that if it wasn't such a little dog.... fucking cowards

You're funny. Not going to happen. I have the right to defend my property (the dog) doesn't matter where. Dog park, public, private property. Now, the area where I live, the discharge of firearms is legal. In talking to several neighbors there is an understanding. If your dog comes on my property and harasses or injures any of my animals. They will be shot. I've been on both sides of the discussion (my dogs have gotten out, luckily they didn't cause trouble). and I have to respect others rights too.

Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts