RyanErb

Love to fish!
Aug 7, 2012
All over the 805
Name
Ryan
Boat
OnTheWater
I hope you told that shark good job and to keep up the good work! Go get some more! Sometimes I can't even slow troll around there because the seals steal all my bait... Then again, sometimes guys on long range trips can't even catch fish because the sharks eat every fish they hook. haha

scbassmaster

twin22s
Sep 8, 2006
san clemente
Name
Brian
Boat
"I'm in the market, as it were" - Jack Sparrow
Title should be "Mako eats boat" haha. Must have been defending his catch or the electricity in the water rubbed him the wrong way.

Capt.C.Delany

The only fishing I do is trolling the Internet
Jun 22, 2014
No Grave But the Sea
Name
Hugh Jassole / The Porcelain Punisher
Boat
Paddy Wagon 24' Skippy
Love it!!!! Prime reason why I am not a fan of killing sharks! they do their part to keep the sea lion population in check... apparently we need more sharks.... lots of 'em...

Reactions: farhangs

queenfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 21, 2003
OB
Name
mark
Boat
19 Boston Whaler Nantucket
Makes me recall those dumb asses in the past that have caught and killed a 7-800lb mako just for the picture.
Oh. Yeah. That's right, after the carcass sits in their driveway all day they, "donate it to a food bank".
Long live these seal killers.

Pescador4ever

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 1, 2009
Chula Vista, Ca
Name
Eric Rosko
Boat
Parker 1801
Natural predation just like it's supposed to be. As already mentioned, we need more of those big guys off our coast to get the sea lions in check. Unfortunately, other than some guys doing "Night OPS" along the coast, the man in the gray suit is all we got to help out.

sickcat

Silverback
Aug 5, 2003
LA
Name
Kerry
Boat
Yellow spot
Cool vid - thanks for posting!

I see you've been doing a great job training the boy to be a fisherman - "how big is that thing? 15'??" ROTFLMAO!!

apogee

My name is Apogee and I am a Squidaholic
Jan 29, 2009
Bakersfield
Name
Apogee..
Boat
Boston Whaler Outrage 28 (End Game)
It is the galvanic aurora put out by the boat that makes the shark want to bite it.
.....Ap

mhanson59hb

Fear No Fish
Apr 22, 2013
Huntington Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
2008 Trophy 1802 "Mako My Day"
That's a big girl right there. Possibly the same one that tried to eat a hooked yellowtail from under my boat near the Vs last year. Biggest shark I have ever seen.

Dad - "Do you want to hook 'em"
Son - "No - Hook Him?????"

Smart boy! What you gonna do with 800 pounds of pissed off dinosaur anyway?

Great video, I love it!

SaltH20Angler

I'm not superstitious... cuz it's bad luck.
Aug 6, 2016
SoCal - Corona
Name
Christopher
Boat
I know a couple guys...
Rad video bro!! I felt like I was there, especially when it looked like the tax man was going to take a chunk out of your boat. I think I jumped back from my phone screen. Glad to see the youngster wearing his pfd. Good for the young man to see the the higher end of the food chain... "that's his intestines".

monster1

Typical striper owner
May 30, 2006
Long beach
Name
Monster
Boat
Yep
Yeah. You should have hooked him with that coffee grinder. Watch it explode like a figget spinner on compressed air.o_O