Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
You are very welcome; curious "pescadore n jager"?? Italian and German?, drinking fisherman?

Yup! However, growing up here in SoCal, i find myself speaking a light degree of spanglish.

I'm somewhat confused, are you rigging for live bait, jigs, bombs, or Marauder?

I'll be rigging for trolling, but possibly live bait.

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
good luck bob

Thanks Luke, hopefully I'll be chiming in with a catch report and not a skunk report.

When are you gonna get your little guy on the water? I say he should be ready by next season, but you could start him off in the bay hooping for lobster.

Upvote 0

Cast Gold

hss AHHHH...hss AHHHH....
Jul 1, 2005
Tustin
Name
Kris
Boat
Mike's
I'll be rigging for trolling, but possibly live bait.

I'd use heavy wire and crimps on the trolling outfit, and then either thick fluoro or single strand with a haywire twist on the live bait and chrome irons.

Upvote 0

gingervco1

Almost A Member
May 10, 2007
Costa Mesa-San Jose del Cabo
Name
Josh
Boat
Parker 2120
5' of 130# Fluorocarbon with a swivel on one end and a hawaiian clamp on the other. May have a few lost lures but the amount of bites increases exponentially. 100# + wire leader is just too visible and you won't get nearly as many bites. JMO

Upvote 0

gnehekul

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 23, 2012
los angeles
Name
Fishead
Boat
cash carrying ho
Thanks Luke, hopefully I'll be chiming in with a catch report and not a skunk report.

When are you gonna get your little guy on the water? I say he should be ready by next season, but you could start him off in the bay hooping for lobster.
Maybe when he stops crapping in his pants and on me? Btw your baby crying idea worked. I got the where did you even get this idea look

Upvote 0

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Maybe when he stops crapping in his pants and on me? Btw your baby crying idea worked. I got the where did you even get this idea look

Glad you liked it! Just figured it out on my own, and couldn't resist the fun.

We did another run in the dark to the 43 in hopes of some tuna hanging out there, but only got one dodo hen. Heard of a couple wahoo caught, but none for us. We trolled from the 183 to the upper 9 and then north to LaJolla. Wasn't our day for wahoo.

Reactions: gnehekul
Upvote 0