woodfish330

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    With a "healthy" respect for orcas.... what could you do? Tipping Ice Sheets to dump seals into the drink.... maybe hungry.... maybe playing.... never wasted food.... for sure.

Would you wait.... until they tipped your boat ....to get the seal off the swimstep? Take that chance? Witnessing "aggressive" orca behavior..... right next to your boat... will change anybodies mind.

I would have never posted the video. She shot it.... she posted it.... so she's responsible for her own "Grief". Too bad. Nice post. Great question. Be safe out there.

Upvote 0

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
    Sep 15, 2008
    Olympia, WA
    Name
    laurence
    Boat
    2021 Allied WildCat 30
    What would have happened had the boat not been there in the first place? Orcas gotta eat.

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Every Southern California fisherman’s dream right there....just sayin.
    X, 1,000,000. To bad their wasn't a few more sea lions on the boat. What's the definition of one Seal getting Acquainted with a few Orca's, "A GOOD START" Or another proven option :2gunsfiring_v1::Exploding_Smiley:

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

woodfish330

• Aug 14, 2012
    San Fransisco,CA USA
    Name
    John
    Boat
    Fishead
    So SAC has a new plan to hire 3 ORCAS to patrol SCI and Catalina.... making them "bowser free" zones. The Mexican Navy will follow suit.... with 2 Orcas Patrolling the CORONADOS!! 2 more at GUADALUPE Island... that should keep the "Grinners" at bay!!

Wouldn't that be nice....lol! A guy can dream right? Be safe out there.

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler
    If you weren’t invited you got to get the fuck off my boat. I would never have posted the video so that’s on her, the tree huggers are going to make her miserable.

Shamu needs food to now that they kicked them out of Sea World. What did they expect would happen

Upvote 0

michael e. bingham

May 26, 2015
    Name
    Pura Vida
    Boat
    Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
    She should lose her job and license for filming it , fucken dumb ass for sure , all she did was open herself up for a slaughter by filming it , nothing good will come out of this with all the bleeding hearts out there , she is now media kill

Latest posts