2tuna

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 21, 2011
Salinas/CA/USA
Name
Craig H
Boat
le barge
As the title suggests I'm looking for a Makaira SEA 16. The above mentioned sale is making me crazy because this model is not in it, and it is the model I do not have.

So, my hope is that one of you who are perhaps waiting on delivery of a new 20, or maybe a pair of 50's, is now looking nervously at your collection and thinking 'do I really need three of these 16's? Mebbe I ought to get rid of one of em before the wifey sees the new boxes arrive.' If so, I want to help.

Must be really close to 10 mechanically but I'm not concerned with a bit of rash. Pricing it well will allow a brisk conclusion to this transaction. I will need it shipped to CenCal (assuming you are not so blessed as to live in the Salinas/Monterey area).

Reactions: TrixKelly

2tuna

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 21, 2011
Salinas/CA/USA
Name
Craig H
Boat
le barge
color me stoopid, but I can't find it on the site. Is it a yet-to-happen black friday thing?

BrianBurchfield

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 26, 2018
Irvine
Name
Brian Burchfield
Boat
22’ Trophy CC
Call your local shop and ask if they match? Mine did that and more - offered slightly different model for same discount..

rexor_rn

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
HOLLYWOOD
Name
Mananagat
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
yeah...look for Black Friday deals online and have your local tackle shops match it...most likely they will do.

TrixKelly

Rancho relaxo Tuna killa
Jul 31, 2007
Vista, CA
Name
CK
Boat
Royal Polaris, Ocean Odyssey, Yours with an invite
Call down to Kens in Oside he might have one. I picked up a mint 20 in matte black from him, and he usually has good stock. Good luck

2tuna

Well-Known "Member"
Feb 21, 2011
Salinas/CA/USA
Name
Craig H
Boat
le barge
Thanks for the fine suggestions. J&H was sold out, Pelagic Outfitters didn't offer the 20% on regular Maks but they DID offer it on the crazy blue camo 10th anniversary edition.

So Bam! Just like that I've got my first kardashian bling-o-matic reel on the way.