Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
I could tell that this photo was much better color wise than the first bird shot. I just lightened it up a bit and added some reds and greens.

I look at it like we are a team bro...

Upvote 0

gatorfan

Chief
Dec 18, 2006
CV CA
Name
Jim
Boat
tube
It's all good, I like your work! (I forgot to enhance the colors on the first bird)

Upvote 0

Rubberhook2

Local Bluefin
Jan 19, 2007
San Clemente
Name
Tim
Boat
None
Thanks Jim, just trying to help, not be disrespectful of your efforts.

A picture of a trophy like that deserves the very best because it will last long after the bird is gone creating memories for a lifetime...

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
Shes on a roll Jim... Nice bird must make for one proud papa

Upvote 0

gatorfan

Chief
Dec 18, 2006
CV CA
Name
Jim
Boat
tube
Thanks Jim, just trying to help, not be disrespectful of your efforts.

A picture of a trophy like that deserves the very best because it will last long after the bird is gone creating memories for a lifetime...

No disrespect taken Tim!

Here's one of his birds I had fun with when he was "undercover".

Copy of madbuck copy.jpg

Upvote 0

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
none
ya i like all that, thanks peeps. i have 2 favorite pics the one jim put up and one i have of both kids that shot turkeys together. when it was my daughters first hunt. one of the best times in the world is being out in the sticks with my kids. Just think life goes by too fast, spend as much time with your kids as you can, doing whatever puts a smile on thier face. and remember to teach them everything you know thats your job.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
Mike or Jim how old are the kids? I would like to take my son and brother on a hunt but not sure they can handle the whole rifle thing as of yet. Reason being is that i have over the years tried to make them understand the respect factor, video games and war movies fucked all that up i think as they love to play guns and shit here.

Upvote 0

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
San Diego
Name
Mike
Boat
none
NICE!

What kind of camera is that?
it's in the truck as i write this, but just a little one but its my first ever i dont know how to mess with all the bullshit on it. gatorfan got me it for x-mas he got tired of me saying i saw this i saw that. but pics are the last thing on my mind. i have taken notes in the field in my mind then write them down when i get home. whatever that's worth. did you go with your son this past wkd?

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    :worship:

Upvote 0

Kurt

Mistadobalina
    Jul 9, 2003
    Clairemont
    Visit site
    Name
    Kurt
    Boat
    %%%%%
    That's awesome, my daughter was stoked seeing a girl (local) hunting. I hope she digs it.

Upvote 0

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    none
    Mike or Jim how old are the kids? I would like to take my son and brother on a hunt but not sure they can handle the whole rifle thing as of yet. Reason being is that i have over the years tried to make them understand the respect factor, video games and war movies fucked all that up i think as they love to play guns and shit here.
    my kids have hunted since 6 and 9 years old but have been out with me since they were in diappers. people used to takled shit to my son at 6 about shooting a double barrel 410 when he would get 5+ birds each shoot at that age. shit heads, but they remember all the people who helped them and the ones that were bad company. one just turned 15 and the other 18. if you don't expose them, the sooner the better it just wastes time. and those younger years go too fast youll see.

Upvote 0

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
    Glendale Ca
    Name
    Jesse
    Boat
    my kids have hunted since 6 and 9 years old but have been out with me since they were in diappers. people used to takled shit to my son at 6 about shooting a double barrel 410 when he would get 5+ birds each shoot at that age. shit heads, but they remember all the people who helped them and the ones that were bad company. one just turned 15 and the other 18. if you don't expose them, the sooner the better it just wastes time. and those younger years go too fast youll see.

Oh trust me i know what bothers me is the fact that being a military man my children were exposed to that sort of lifestyle where weapons were common, not in a bad way obviously but still it made my son really interested in guns. Shit he knows more weapon systems then most men do. And the fact that was i was deployed alot of their lives i did let TONS of time pass by and lost those years so i want to do more with them and encourage them to do things that are family fun, and teaches them the cycle of life we hunt to eat not to just kill and keep as trophies.

Upvote 0

madbuck22

Oct 13, 2008
    San Diego
    Name
    Mike
    Boat
    none
    Oh trust me i know what bothers me is the fact that being a military man my children were exposed to that sort of lifestyle where weapons were common, not in a bad way obviously but still it made my son really interested in guns. Shit he knows more weapon systems then most men do. And the fact that was i was deployed alot of their lives i did let TONS of time pass by and lost those years so i want to do more with them and encourage them to do things that are family fun, and teaches them the cycle of life we hunt to eat not to just kill and keep as trophies. [/QUOTE Amen! and Thank You for your service it's people like yourself that help keep this a free country! teach them all you know!

Upvote 0