MA4 Bottom Fishing Numbers

A-K

Jun 14, 2015
Washington
Name
Aaron
Boat
Parker 2320
Part of the fun is finding your own little spots. Just like said above, turn left and head south. Or when you get to NB ask the guys at the tackle shop.

Feb 14, 2012
Seattle
Name
Robert
Boat
2509 Trophy, 20' Riverhawk
WTF? U CAN afford a 28ft, kingfisher, but don't have the balls to use it and sort it out on your own? Yep, let me or any of the other brothers that have pounded every hole along the coast from the hole in the wall past umatitties and hold your fucking hand ? Not so much........
Words of advice, they like to eat lead, black and gray is my favorite color, figure out what a swim bait is and what a shrimp fly is, that's all the help I received
Most important advice ever.....there is a lot of dead water!

Reactions: jojo1

Wild Bill

Drinking the Suzuki Kool-aid and liking it!
Aug 4, 2010
Camano Island
Name
Steve
Boat
Otter Craft
You're only 53 posts in and asking for hard earned specific coords, you definitely aren't a big part of this site, even with that being said I'd still gladly pour you a beer though.[/QUOTE]

Not the good beer though, only the stuff that got that nasty yeast infection.

slicklasers

Aug 21, 2012
seattle wa
Name
rick
Boat
fish
I thought this site was about our collective knowledge, sharing, brotherhood, etc.

What a F#&[email protected] joke!

John and Casey, thank you for the serious replies, I appreciate the info.

The rest of the replies and IM’s I received were smart ass BS, which were neither funny nor appreciated.

I will always provide legit info if I chose to reply to a thread.

Ashamed to be a part of this site !!!!
Chill out, fishing is like gold mining, everyone likes to show off their catches, but they are not going to give you the exact spot so you can raid their goldmine. Put in some time like the rest of us and you'll fimd them, bottom fish arent like tuna, generally the fish are at almost all rock piles and ledges, a good gps/sounder or a map make it easy to find.

NW Dex

In Training
Dec 11, 2011
Auburn WA
Name
Greg
Boat
Outer Limits/22 Olympic
Like everything in life you have to dig through the good and bad.
Silver Slayer advice is spot on....

Reactions: Genie Aye

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
68CA2C4F-B504-4754-8104-6BCEB5F7D880.jpeg
I thought this site was about our collective knowledge, sharing, brotherhood, etc.

What a F#&[email protected] joke!

John and Casey, thank you for the serious replies, I appreciate the info.

The rest of the replies and IM’s I received were smart ass BS, which were neither funny nor appreciated.

I will always provide legit info if I chose to reply to a thread.

Ashamed to be a part of this site !!!!

Nice report. Thanks for all the help you offered to none in your 53 posts.

We help plenty when in need. But we don’t just give it out easier than a $0.05 hooker. Do some work and prove you deserve the help, you may just get it.
Otherwise - Bye Felicia

Last edited:

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
Shit you guys mentioned Eli's brew and now all I can think about was that awesome IPA he had a Vance's lead pour a couple years back!:cheers::food-smiley-014::drool:
I need to get to another party.

Yup you stepped in it. 56 post = no numbers. But put in some time get to know these fuckers and you will see they rock when the time comes. There are more than a few that helped me out with tuna and figuring out that game. But there was in put from me way before asking for help. I do not even know if I had to ask?

Rocks= bottom fish if you do not catch with in 10-15 minutes pick up and move to another pile.

Good luck out there.

Reactions: Grady226

Waterdog~

Just one more
Sep 1, 2009
Hollywood
Name
Brian
Boat
Tiderunner
depends if you like tacos........

Reactions: DaKanati

Reel Hooker

“Ice Melter”
Sep 9, 2013
Carnation
www.metropolitandetail.com
Name
Benjamin
Boat
Parker 2320 Long Cabin 'REEL HOOKER'
I only give Numba's to the kids in Parkaaas's & Gradys... They need the help..

But if anyone has any DEEP WP ling-cod Coords...
feel free to PM me..
THx
:-)
Find me i westport during halibut season, I have a northern spot i found my first year out while taking a leak on the way to the northern canyon. I’ll share it with you

Reactions: Chasin' Tail

ericwa285

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 8, 2014
Bow WA
Name
Eric
Boat
33 seawolf
Thanks Benjamin, been a great boat so far really looking forward to tuna time!

gloxx

Aug 28, 2012
WA
Name
Erik
Boat
unnamed
MA4 is very easy if you're searching for rockfish. The entire coastline is rocky ledges and cliffs and you will find a lot of fish everywhere. Just head out and watch your sonar. Don't bother dropping a line until you see fish. When you see fish, mark the spot, drift back over it once or twice. If you're not slamming them then move on. The first time I went out of Neah, without any coords, it took me 30 minutes to find a school of rockfish and then 30 more to catch a limit.

wdlfbio

Once you go Cat, you never go back
Sep 15, 2008
maple valley, wa
Name
laurence
Boat
Vacancy
Shit you guys mentioned Eli's brew and now all I can think about was that awesome IPA he had a Vance's lead pour a couple years back!:cheers::food-smiley-014::drool:
I need to get to another party.

Yup you stepped in it. 56 post = no numbers. But put in some time get to know these fuckers and you will see they rock when the time comes. There are more than a few that helped me out with tuna and figuring out that game. But there was in put from me way before asking for help. I do not even know if I had to ask?

Rocks= bottom fish if you do not catch with in 10-15 minutes pick up and move to another pile.

Good luck out there.
Or, Mr Westport, have a lead pour party at your place... or just a BD gathering. And, make sure to schedule around Eli’s brewing schedule :)

You’re welcome buddy.