MA10

Nov 29, 2010
Marysville Washington usa
Name
J.R.
Boat
19 Glasply
When you pull up to the crowd make note of the direction everyone is trolling and do the complete opposite! If everyone is trolling North to South then you troll East to West. This is a proven strategy to offer the fish a different look and make your gear stand out from the crowd. Before you know it you will see all the other folks on boats waving and cheering you on!

Upvote 0

eldplanko

got the skunk off
Jun 18, 2012
Ballard
Name
My other boat is a piece of...
Boat
Floater
Best kept secret in MA10 is Sinclair Inlet… but even better, I hear there’s a run that ducks into Liberty Bay on big tide swings… troll a line back and forth right in front of Keyport… guaranteed to get some action.

Reactions: rickstah
Upvote 0

Baby J

Grady prick in training
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Graham, WA
    Name
    Jeremy
    Boat
    Grady White 265 Express Walkaround
    There’s salmon all over area 10. After a few bad experiences with rude assholes with zero regard for anyone but themselves, I stopped combat fishing for good. Plenty of fish headed for the Puyallup and Nisqually rivers spread out in area 10.

Reactions: BobberandWorms
    Upvote 0

bdrlgion

Apr 11, 2014
    Seattle
    Name
    "Mulligan"
    Boat
    18' Tiderunner Runabout
    When you pull up to the crowd make note of the direction everyone is trolling and do the complete opposite! If everyone is trolling North to South then you troll East to West. This is a proven strategy to offer the fish a different look and make your gear stand out from the crowd. Before you know it you will see all the other folks on boats waving and cheering you on!
    I feel seen

Reactions: steeleywhopper
    Upvote 0