Stir Fry

Living the Dream
Mar 5, 2012
Lynnwood, Wa
Name
Mark
Boat
NR Seahawk
Yesterday we went 3 for 8 north of the shipwreck and at the east side of PB. The first 3 were on the center rod with a cut plug behind a diver. The last 5 were with UV hootchie/ace hi combos between 80-120' of cable. We dropped our pots at the northern end of Glendale beach and only came up with 5. Slim pickings for 6 pots.

On the left side of the pic is Keegan holding a pair of 8's. He is a 2013 graduate from Edmonds Woodway High School. He enlisted with the USMC during the school year and has been working out with them during the summer. He ships out at the end of this month for basic training.

Please give Keegan a shout out and thank you for his major decision.

Attachments

Fireball

Not so New
Jun 23, 2010
Lynnwood, WA. USA
Name
Bud
Boat
SOLD
Thanks for the report. Nice Fish. I will be heading out in the morning.

Keegan, Good luck and be safe! Thanks for your service.

Badandy

Apr 14, 2011
Arlington,Wa.
Name
Andy P.
Boat
23' Olympic
Semper Fi: Enjoy Boot Camp,it'll be an experience and a Salute to ya for your upcoming service!!

blackvelvet

old and gray
Jun 19, 2010
slug and duck country
Name
BV
Boat
One that works for me
Keegan, I'm very proud to live in the greatest country in the world, and people like you make sure it stays that way.

Fish on brutha !!!!!!!!!!

W

woodrow246

Nice Haul bro's!! Hat's off to ya keegan! thank you for your service!!

Jiff

Jun 30, 2009
Lynnwood, Anacortes WA
www.flickr.com
Name
Jeff
Boat
'95 Bayliner Ciera Sunbridge 2655
Way to go Keegan. Enjoy your training and service.

Looks like the Glendale area is one of the few areas commercial guys can crab starting Oct 1:
http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/commercial/crab/pugetsound/crab_areas_central.html

I crabbed Brown Bay on Friday - Oct 4 - four hours with two pots, only two keepers. Lots of undersized and soft shells.

No strikes fishing there from 10am to 2pm, and the many other fishermen weren't doing much, then saw a couple porpoises and bang. hooked three cohos back to back to back, landing two. Pearl spoon behind a small flasher and diver.
IMG_0068.JPG

hunterb

Fish Killer
Apr 23, 2010
Sequim/WA United States
Name
Hunter Burrows
Boat
22' Grady The Fishy Hooker
Thanks for your upcoming service and be safe. Great job getting him out there. The weather in your pic looks fantastic.