RatherBfishN

Gone Coastal
Jul 10, 2012
Bellingham, WA
Name
Phil
Boat
Wellcraft 252 Coastal
Looks like Sunday the 15th is last day in San Juans for BM.
Must have been good for those that got out.
Unfortunately for me I only made it out once this year, my kicker died and I broke the transducer off... Guess I'll have more time to work on it now and get ready for prawns, ling and summer!

Barracuda1

Master of None
Jul 7, 2011
All over this bitch!
Name
Fred
Boat
Defiance 220 EX (BARRACUDA II)
Doesn't matter! There are no fish in that spot anyway. I think it's always been elaborate hoax to keep folks from fishing in other areas where the fish TRULY are! Like the incrediblyawesomeIgottahaveit in the coke at McDonalds.. I quit Salmon fishing in the islands long ago, but I will never divulge the NEW locale for incredible winter blackmouth opportunities! You guys jus park them boats while I reap the rewards! Buwahaha! Buwahaha!

Salmonmoocher

"Holding My Own Rod"
Sep 9, 2009
Puyallup, WA - USA
Name
Billy Bob
Boat
27' Grady White "Main Break Too", 17' Seaswirl CC "Salmonmoocher"
Fuck All You A7 Clowns! Only wish I could convince the DIPSHITS that farm the fish to bring back the Blackmouth Mania there once was in A11 & A13. Guess I need to buy an Aluminum boat and trailer it to Anacortas...Oh wait, You're Done like the rest of us.

Reactions: Barracuda1

Hole Pounder

May 11, 2012
On the Water
Name
Eric
Boat
Hole Pounder "Alumaweld Super Vee"
Kind of an odd year here in San Juans. Best winter fishing here in 20 years, gas is at its lowest per gallon in 10 years and it's closing 2 months early. No Anacortes derby... July first is long time to wait!
Not done yet Matt. Just a imaginary line to cross and a different licence to purchase. Then we can fish till July 1st. Bonk a few of those wild ones that you let go over the last few months.

Reactions: Barracuda1