YellowJet

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 7, 2018
Oak Harbor
Name
Tim
Boat
19’ Thunderjet
Thx for the report, very nice fish. Missing king fishing.

Last edited:

ledbed6b

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jun 21, 2010
Shoreline WA
Name
Eli
Boat
Parker 2320
Thx for the report, very nice fish. Missing king fishing. Gonna have to figure out how to fish Canadian waters around Victoria. From reading looks like a potential honey hole for big fish heading to the Frazier and other rivers with a much better season.
Wow broadcasting a honey hole you haven't even found yet, that a new one! You must not be following along with the crap the Canadians are dealing with.

Reactions: “biteme”

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
Great job Bryan, nice boat as well. Let's not turn this thread into another "you can't post this or that". Save this for winter-time......

Reactions: Effjay

YellowJet

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 7, 2018
Oak Harbor
Name
Tim
Boat
19’ Thunderjet
In the words of Shannon Hoon, “when you stop dreaming it’s time to die.”

Last edited:

“biteme”

Boilin dinos
Oct 6, 2009
Bellingham
Name
Brian B
Boat
26 osprey
Nice work laying some fresh fish on the table. Very clean looking boat and good choice on power, i bet its quite economical.

Last edited:

YellowJet

Well-Known "Member"
Dec 7, 2018
Oak Harbor
Name
Tim
Boat
19’ Thunderjet
And thx. for that perspective, I can understand and respect that as a forum guideline to those it may impact. Learned something again today. I’ll do my best to delete or edit the messages above.

Feel free to PM me in the future. Cheers.

I gotta go filet and eat this stinking pink I caught off the beach today.

Pinks are fairly good on Whidbey. Partly cloudy or partly sunny pending ones perspective.

And again on topic. Congrats on the King in MA-1. Well done

9CC61598-848E-49CF-83E6-E31AB0C8452D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: “biteme”

Tish

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 27, 2019
Shoreline WA
Name
Grant
Boat
1991 Achilles SGX-122, 1997 Boston Whaler Dauntless 17
FYI fish checker said area 11 will be closing for kings in a few day….. :(
August 22, 2019
Marine Area 11 to close to Chinook retention; angling for salmon from a boat to open daily

Action: Release all Chinook. It is permissible to fish for salmon from a vessel seven days per week.

Effective date: Aug. 26 through Sept. 30, 2019.

Species affected: Salmon.

Reason for action: The Marine Area 11 Chinook quota is expected to be reached by the end of the day Aug. 25, 2019. These measures are consistent with co-manager agreed to fisheries.

Anglers were previously limited to fishing for salmon from a vessel (five days per week) to meet conservation goals for wild fish and extend the hatchery Chinook fishery.

Additional information: Salmon daily limit 2. No min. size. Release all Chinook.

https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/erule.jsp?id=2385

salmonkillerSeahawk

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 21, 2017
Covington
Name
Bryan
Boat
21NR Seahawk
August 22, 2019
Marine Area 11 to close to Chinook retention; angling for salmon from a boat to open daily

Action: Release all Chinook. It is permissible to fish for salmon from a vessel seven days per week.

Effective date: Aug. 26 through Sept. 30, 2019.

Species affected: Salmon.

Reason for action: The Marine Area 11 Chinook quota is expected to be reached by the end of the day Aug. 25, 2019. These measures are consistent with co-manager agreed to fisheries.

Anglers were previously limited to fishing for salmon from a vessel (five days per week) to meet conservation goals for wild fish and extend the hatchery Chinook fishery.

Additional information: Salmon daily limit 2. No min. size. Release all Chinook.

https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/erule.jsp?id=2385
Yup.... might try and get out there on Sunday... if not i will be switching my gear over to coho... at least we can fish on Thursdays and Fridays now...