Lure Lot: Shimano Butterfly, Coltsniper, and Salas 6x

Jenx

Mar 12, 2017
San Diego
Name
Andy
Boat
None
None of these lures have been fished. Asking $140 for the lot.

Shimano Butterfly Flat Fall Jigs:

Black Anchovy: 160g (x2), 130g (x2), 100g (x1)

Blue Sardine: 160g (x2), 130g (x2), 100g (x1)

Shimano Coltsnipers:

Brown/Aji: 100g (x2), 60g (x1)

Blue Sardine: 100g (x2), 60g (x2)

6x Salas:

4 scrambled egg and 4 blue and white.

Located in San Diego.

lure1.jpg

lure2.jpg

lure3.jpg

lure4.jpg

Reactions: esgeo
Upvote 0

bosco

Older Timer
Oct 21, 2005
Santa Barbara
Name
Ken Ross
Boat
Someone else's
I'll take them for your asking price if you will ship to 93101. I will pay the flat rate shipping through USPS. bosco

Upvote 0

Jenx

Mar 12, 2017
San Diego
Name
Andy
Boat
None
I'd prefer to stay local, but if no one locally shows any interest in the next 24 hours, I will contact you about shipping it. Thanks.

Upvote 0

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
May 19, 2006
Crowley Lake, CA
Name
Christopher
Boat
Gone but not forgotten
Bosch, certainly hope you get these! You are willing to pay the asking price, and you will cover the shipping....what is not to like about. Seller shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Nothing easier than shipping jigs.

Upvote 0

Jenx

Mar 12, 2017
San Diego
Name
Andy
Boat
None
Bosch, certainly hope you get these! You are willing to pay the asking price, and you will cover the shipping....what is not to like about. Seller shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Nothing easier than shipping jigs.

"Seller shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth."

Lol. I'm selling unused lures for less than half the price of what they would cost you in store (at least going by Tackle Directs prices). I'm not worried about my listing not garnering any interest. With that said, I just got back from selling these lures.

I can't fault you Albacore for trying to help out a friend, and Bosco I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

Thanks for the quick sale, Bloody Decks.

Tight Lines!

Reactions: LitiGATOR
Upvote 0

bosco

Older Timer
Oct 21, 2005
Santa Barbara
Name
Ken Ross
Boat
Someone else's

Lol. I'm selling unused lures for less than half the price of what they would cost you in store (at least going by Tackle Directs prices). I'm not worried about my listing not garnering any interest. With that said, I just got back from selling these lures.

I can't fault you Albacore for trying to help out a friend, and Bosco I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

Tight Lines!
No worries. Glad you found a local buyer. Tight lines,. bosco

Upvote 0

esgeo

over 40 victim of fate
Feb 12, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Name
Eric
Boat
Feelfree Lure 11.5

Tight Lines!
Hell, this was a great deal just due to the fact you already dealt with shimano’s annoying jig packaging, even without the deep discount and no tax!

Reactions: Saponi73
Upvote 0