Mr. lucky

Almost A Member
Sep 17, 2004
Poway
Name
Jason Gutzmer
Boat
La Rana
Going through some stuff in the garage that I received over 10 years ago from a deceased relative to donate or sell. Came across this lure with no identifying info. Looks like a maurauder but haven’t seen one this big before(that’s what she said). Any ideas? Relative was a big marlin fisherman. Thanks.

C09B9DD4-E8CA-4630-8305-9FADBF03B297.jpeg

Upvote 0

NoLDR

OG BD member
  • Mar 26, 2003
    Sherman Oaks
    Name
    BRAD
    Boat
    29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
    Braid Speedster I believe as Marauder was already taken. So yes a knock off IMO of course but regardless Wahoo love them in any size.

Upvote 0

Blind Luck

Feb 14, 2015
    Temecula
    Name
    Mike Grieco
    Boat
    MALAKAS
    Would you guys still bring them on a long trip?
    Maybe I'm wrong but haven't those heavy lead lures and Nomads kind of taken over as trolling lure of choice?
    I remember the "Tony the Tiger " & purple /black marauders getting a lot of wahoo

Reactions: Avery Gilleland
    Upvote 0

Cubeye

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 26, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Kub
    Boat
    17' Gregor
    Going through some stuff in the garage that I received over 10 years ago from a deceased relative to donate or sell. Came across this lure with no identifying info. Looks like a maurauder but haven’t seen one this big before(that’s what she said). Any ideas? Relative was a big marlin fisherman. Thanks.

View attachment 1284829
    Definitely not a Braid Marauder. Looks like a Yo Zuri Bonita or Marauder by Mako.

Upvote 0

Latest posts