LT

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ConSeaMate, Mar 10, 2009.

1. @-EZ

@-EZ Fail, try again.

Name:
    Max
    Boat:
    Trophy Pro, @-EZ
    And his Bank statement. :urno1: What a fucking dumbass.

2. Buttchaser

Buttchaser Fresh One!

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    None

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    GOOD LUCK

3. MR Limpet

MR Limpet it's not what you think

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    O
    Quote:
    L.T.

“I love San Diego and being a part of this team with my teammates,” Tomlinson said in a statement released by the team. “My No. 1 priority was to stay here in San Diego. I truly believe this is the place that gives me the best chance to be successful and win a championship. I want to finish the job we started when I got here eight years ago. My heart has always been in San Diego. I couldn’t imagine putting on another uniform.”

if no other teams were interested i guess you have to make the best of it.

4. BloodyHooker

BloodyHooker Member

Name:
    Boat:
    Rockharbor SC
    I love how quickly fans will turn on a player. 3 weeks into the season the same fans who are applauding the new deal will be shaking their heads asking why! L.T. is almost outta gas and a new era in AFC West Dominance has begun. The Three Headed Monster in Oakland will DOMINATE the division.

GO RAIDERS!

5. JWALK

JWALK Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Jeff
    Boat:
    I used to have a 30' skipjack - Why did I sell my boat??!!!!
    What team (who is in need of a RB) do you think he could go to that gives him a better chance? Look beyond the hate and you will see a team that lost 4 games by a grand total of 7 points or 1.75 points per game. They lost 3 games by an average of 6 points and only 1 game by a margin of 9 points.
    That means that they were in every game until the last play with the exception of Buffalo (23-14).

Now that was with a banged up LT (toe/grion), Gates (toe/high ankle), Cromartie (FRACTURED hip), half of the O-line (misc inj) and NO MERRIMAN. Now throw in a mid season change at Defensive Coordinator. All this coupled with the most and worst Officiating calls against any one team in the NFL.

Simply put, it was a perfect storm for a disastrous season. Any one of the afore mention hurdles could have been dealt with, but altogether they were too much to overcome. It would be unlikely that all this could get duplicated this season.

That being said, I look foward to watching LT line up in the backfield as a charger!

6. Gil Marlin

Gil Marlin World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator

Name:
    Scott
    Boat:
    19.655' Aluminum
    My turn... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and that's not a very nice way to describe Al Davis... :D

7. Buttchaser

Buttchaser Fresh One!

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    None
    :DLT has a Better chance winning a trophy with Vizio

8. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
    LT's best chance at a Championship went bye bye when 15 monts ago he chose to sit on the bench behind his tinted visor because "something didn't feel right" while Rivers was playing with a torn ACL. That moment is when the keys to the team were handed to Rivers...... it's his team, now get him a running back that will play with a booboo and won't look for a side line to run out of bounds. Get him a running back with the heart of Payton, Dorsett, Riggins, Cambell... the list goes on and on of truly team first oriented running backs.... get Rivers a running back that will do what it takes to win for the team, not his contract.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  9. JWALK

Name:
    Jeff
    Boat:
    You cannot compare Rivers' injury to LT's. While Rivers showed true guts playing on a bad knee, it would have been a different story had it been his right shoulder that was injured. Rivers was able to drop back 3-5 steps and throw the ball, where as LT would have needed to run every yard on bad knee.

The same people that trashed LT for not playing with a bad knee against NE were the same people trashing him for playing with a bad toe last season. I guess some people just love to hate.

10. Vermonster

Vermonster Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Sean
    Boat:
    I'm a Ho'.....
    Aye Carumba.... :rolleyes:

I have no hate for LT, I have said he is one of the best running backs of all time. I have no hate for the Chargers really, as they are actually fun to watch. I do, however, have a dislike for the Charger FANS who seem to think that their team is going to the Super Bowl every year, and find some excuses as to why they didn't. Like Merriman being hurt, or their line being hurt, or Cromartie's supposed "broken" :rolleyes: hip. Get over it. Every team has to deal with injuries, piss poor officiating, etc.. Big Ben has been beat up for 2 years, with many, many different injuries. Fast Willie Parker missed 5 games this year, and our offensive line allowed the second most sacks in all of football the last 2 years.

You don't hear me whining do you? Guess that's because we looked past our excuses and actually won a Super Bowl..... Again..... ;)

And as for your comment about Cowher taking 15 years and Peyton taking 9..... Well Tomlin was handed a really good team, and what did he do? Won a Super Bowl in 2 years. Now Turner was handed arguably a better team, and what did he do? Led them to an 8-8 "disastrous" season, and got whallopped by the Black and Gold in the playoffs...... The honeymoon may be over, as Marty's influences are wearing off, and this Charger's team is becoming Norv's..... And that's a scary thought if you're a Charger fan......

11. T BICKLE

T BICKLE super cool LA guy

Name:
    garrett
    Boat:
    16ft ebbtide under construction
    internet tears are flowing. stop drinking that haterade. LT is a class act, glad he is staying with san diego

12. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
    He
    Is
    Trade
    Bait

13. Buttchaser

Buttchaser Fresh One!

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    None
    He's Back
    He's SUPER CHARGED

Well He's Just L Toe[​IMG]:smoking33:

14. JWALK

Name:
    Jeff
    Boat:
    Sean,

First off, I was referring to your hate towards the Chargers. As for the "excuses", I am merely pointing out facts. I am full aware that all teams need to overcome injuries and bad calls, however, when too many are compiled simultaneously it impacts the outcome of games.

The strength of your team is overwhelmingly Defense. If you took Polamalu, Woodly, Harrison and Townsend out coupled with raining yellow flags, I can assure you that it would cost the Steelers more than a few victories.

It is funny to me that people who say penalties dont matter are those who team notoriously get calls in their favor. I cannot recall a single game that the Steelers have been robbed by bad call, or even a bad call in general.

15. MR Limpet

MR Limpet it's not what you think

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    O
    :urno1:now that was a great post.
    yes Marty ball was agravating with all that run first and pass second but did get the W most of the time.
    with Norv we have excuse ball.

16. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
    Dude on ESPN Sportscenter just said he'd be suprised if LT wasn't traded before Sept. 1st.

Thats 2 of us.

17. dbar

dbar Mmmmmm Backstraps

Name:
    Jim Perkins
    Boat:
    Lowe 1448M Fishing & Duck Boat "The MeatHog"

OMG That has got to be the funnyiest thing I have read in a long time!!!! Thanks for the juice out the nose Frank :rofl: LOL :rofl:

18. hotrod

hotrod El Capitan

Name:
    Mike
    Boat:
    22' Grady White Seafarer ("GalaxSea")
    Agreed Jeff....the others in here just dont see it that way and all they want to do is poke at LT and the Chargers. All the Chargers have done the last 4 out of the past 5 yrs is win the AFC West. Who can say that in the AFC West? Only the Chargers! I love my Chargers and we've been snakebit with the injury thing 2 yrs in a row and the McCree INT / fumble in the 06 playoffs....All GM's and coaches say that some luck is involved in winning a championship and we havent had any yet...lets pump up lady luck too and let the chips fall where they may.

BTW, I have lost some respect for Sean because he is more and more coming across just like a smug New England fan...the more trophies the bigger his head gets....All the Pittsburgh Steeler fans that I know sound like this now...very smug and arrogant. Go to your cold steel town and :stfu:...I dont wanna hear it anymore.

19. Shaka760

Shaka760 Member

Name:
    Craig Taylor
    Boat:
    2007 Nitro 482
    Could be worse, we could just not go to games and not cheer for our HOME team and watch OUR stadium get filled with all the transplants from elsewhere thet come here in the middle of nov. because 66 deg. and raining beats -15 and snowing!!! I love my team and I'd never have another!!! (except the Saints of course!!!).

20. cioppino

cioppino Member

Name:
    Dave
    Boat:
    FORTUNA -- Parker 2510 XLD
    Saluki is just a hater trying to start shit all the time.

Vermonster you are a total dipshit. So let me get this straight, we Charger fans are annoying because we expecpt our team to win a Superbowl every year. Do you realize how stupid that comment is? Youre saying we should expect the same thing out of our Chargers as you do when you go fishing, Failure!

What a joke you haters are. This thread was started because someone was stoked on their team. Way to go muck it up with your shitty attitudes.

SHOW ME YOUR LIGHTNING BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!