Kitsap Fish hunter

Almost A Member
Sep 1, 2016
Bremerton
Name
Andrew
Boat
Arima 17 Sea Chaser
Im upgrading from a HDS 8 gen 2 to a lowrance 9 live. Im currently using the lowrance skiimmer ducer,
Im thinking of upgrading to an Airmar TM 150M,. So Im trying to find any information about this ducer, does anyone run the airmar TM150M and if so how do you like it, can you read the bottom running etc...Thanks in advance for any imput...

Upvote 0

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
I'm running a tm150 to Simrad nss Evo 2 and it works really well. Not as powerful as the 275 but it does the job. Holds bottom in most conditions and picks up good details at the depths I fish..

Upvote 0

Master Chief

Aug 18, 2009
Sedro Woolley, Washington
Name
Chad Lukehart
Boat
Alumacraft Navigator Sport 185, ETEC 150, Duckworth Offshore 26
I am running TM150M with my Carbon and can mark shrimp schools in 300fow. Great Transducer but does not reach the potential of the head unit on Lives or Carbons. It is only a 600 power and the Carbon and Live will put out 1K.

Upvote 0

koopa

Arima Adventures
Feb 3, 2018
Puget sound
Name
Koopa
Boat
Arima
I’m currently running the TM-150 and have no complaints (not usually fishing ocean). It does hold bottom for me when not in deep water. I have been eyeing the TM-165 which is the new 600W version.

Upvote 0

Kitsap Fish hunter

Almost A Member
Sep 1, 2016
Bremerton
Name
Andrew
Boat
Arima 17 Sea Chaser
Thanks for the input, its been helpful. So it looks like the TM150M
Let me know if you’re selling the old MFD. I might be interested in having a second screen because why not…
I will be selling it, after installation of the new unit. So watch for it on BD classifieds. I will try to remember to let you know in advance.

Upvote 0