Lowered price 1979 Yamaha commercial fishing boat

Discussion in 'Fishing Boats For Sale Classified Ads' started by speedy whaler, Jan 29, 2017.

1. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
    I have a 34' commercial fishing boat for sale. 175 hp 6 cylinder Hino/yamaha inboard diesel engine. Has 2 hot showers one in the cabin and one outside outside. Has a forward v berth sleeps two comfortably. Has a stove forward in the v berth. Has a radar and gps for electronics. It has a p19 transducer but no fish finder. It has a fish hold about 4'x4'x4'... Fresh water holding tank, propane hot water heater. Has new batteries, 6 12 volt, 2 battery tenders, sink, hydraulic steering.... all fiberglass, hull, deck and cabin are all fiberglass. I will try to post pictures. I am asking $15,900. FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_0968 2.jpg IMG_1119.jpg IMG_0971.jpg IMG_1106.jpg IMG_0973.jpg IMG_0960.jpg IMG_0958.jpg

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
    Oh I forgot to mention the beam on the boat is 9' 1" can be trailered.... I found a guy that builds trailers in Oregon. He can deliver a new steel trailer with three axles w/ brakes to Harbor Freight in camarillo for $3100. Currently it is in the water in Ventura Harbor.

3. Sudzy

Sudzy Newbie

Name:
    Chris
    Boat:
    20' inboard skiff
    I've never heard of or seen one of these, how do they ride and fish? What is cruise speed?
    Is it a heavy duty boat?

4. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
    I just happened upon it.... I didn't do much research on it.... saw it's unique shape and saw it had a diesel engine and ran down to san diego and brought her up here to ventura. There isn't too many of them around, there are some sailboats made by yamaha motor company, but not many power boats. cruise speed is about 9 knots at 1800 rpm gets about 5 mpg, we , my son and I went fishing santa cruz island yesterday and it was bumpy. It's a commercial boat it's all fiberglass, i would consider it heavy duty.... Not to be compared to a commercial radon though.

5. aguachico

aguachico I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Art
    Boat:
    Trident Yak- Grady White Seafarer
  6. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
  7. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Do you have the contact info for the trailer builder?

8. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
    Yes, I can give it to you

9. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    I would appreciate that you can PM if you want . Thank you

10. jigstrike

jigstrike SCUBA Spearing Daddy

Name:
    Tom McKinney
    Boat:
    Pacific Option, a 2006 Tiara 3000 Open
    Haly0 likes this.
  11. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
  12. Foreel Sportfishing

Foreel Sportfishing Newbie

Name:
    Cliff
    Boat:
    Foreel II, Foreel I, Foreel Mx..
    Could you give me the trailer info too please .

13. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Don't reach out to this guy. There have been two people, including me, that have been scammed by him in the last two weeks. There is a thread on Ifish forum that gives some detail.

Long story short he gives you all the details that you need and want to hear and even provide you with an invoice. He asks for a deposit with the remaining balance due on delivery. Once we receive your deposit POOF, he's gone! Shame on me for thinking that there aren't any scammers in the fishing community. I lost $2000 and another gentlemen lost $1500. Learn from my mistake and don't deal with this guy .

14. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
    thanks for the "heads up....." it seemed legitimate to me..... wow I am sorry you lost money..... he said his dad does the delivery to this area.... thanks

15. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Yes that's his MO..myself and another gentleman are filing small claims suit. This was a bonehead error on my part. The guy really seems to know his stuff but once he gets his "deposit", he is gone. I would love for you to give him a call with me. Sure would be one hell of a surprise to him hearing me on the phone.
    We have reported him to the local authorities up in Oregon City, OR. We also notified his Wells Fargo bank that there is "fraudulent" activity going on. I suppose. Don't get caught in the same thing I did.

16. Foreel Sportfishing

Foreel Sportfishing Newbie

Name:
    Cliff
    Boat:
    Foreel II, Foreel I, Foreel Mx..
    Yup I'm the other guy who got scammed by the trailer guy..Life has its little way of karma getting a pay back..I'm from nor cal the other guy who got scammed that reported is so cal..so the guy who scammed us is from Oregon city oregon..things are happening..it takes a while but.. deliberate fraud is not a good thing and can land you in PRISON...no jail PRISON..SO when I know more I will post but the name of the trailer business is American Marine Specialities...Name is Darwin Wilbur powell..he lives at 21480 s Clearview ct...Oregon City, oregon..his phone number is 503 756 2915...do not buy a trailer from him..or give him a deposit..The department of transportation and DMV HAVE BEEN CONTACTED ALSO ..The trailers will have a problem being registered..Thanks for reading be careful, Cliff Friedley.

17. speedy whaler

speedy whaler Newbie

Name:
    rick lavery
    Boat:
    27 Boston Whaler CCC
    I am lowering the price on my 79 Yamaha commercial boat 34'.... I have lowered it $3000. I have purchased another boat and need this one gone... Let me know if I can answer any questions.... thanks