lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
We launched from Glorietta Bay with me, my boat partner Frank and my son Mason. First time putting the new boat in the water for fishing and first time hauling the boat with the new truck. Headed to the Nado's with a full scoop in our Parker bait tank. The Blue Water tank isn't ready yet so we thought "What the hell" lets use the original bait tank that came with the, boat. Put a full scoop of decent Dines and only lost maybe 10% all day. We hit the North Island first with not luck!

fish01.jpg

fish05.jpg

After wandering aimlessly througout the island chain we settled into the Middle Grounds and metered some good looking marks when I got hit by a nice calico. Frank was bit soon after and landed a quality yellow. My son was also bit on the same stop. His fish Almost got stolen by a dog but the kid yanked the fish over the rail just in time. Lost of boats running around the islands and the Middle Grounds were jugged with boats of all sizes. All our fish came on the Fylined Dine. Great day on the water.

fish03.jpg

fish02.jpg

fish04.jpg

Upvote 0

lougio

Capt Lou
Jul 19, 2014
La Mesa, CA
Name
Lou
Boat
'03 Parker 2520 Louie-Lui II
Forgot the most important pic. I was falling asleep as I was writing the report Friday night. Also forgot a few important details. No Mexican Navy in sight, water temps were right around 65. Lots of hookups all around, lots of Bones mixed in. There was a big sporty cruising around like a small private boat chasing down the schools of fish.. I believe it was the Royal Star. Everyone played nice as far as I could tell. Parker's were everywhere. It's gonna be a gud Summa! Tight lines boys!

IMG_20180608_124547149.jpg

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
Clean up on aisle coronado.LOL

Reactions: lougio