pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
Jul 28, 2012
Fullerton
Name
Wally
Boat
16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
Swimming is good and easy on an arthritic knee.
Wifey lost al ot of weight just by eating smarter like, keto and used to go to the gym.
She's happier but I sure miss my rice.
Hope you get that TKR soon.

Reactions: la vida

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
Black Rice. Make it with stock. Cook it 45 minutes after rinsing it a LOT. Let it sit for 5 minutes after fluffing with a fork. I like to soak it between flushes of water before cooking. If you don't do this step it will be gummy on the bottom of the cooking vessel.

AKA
Emporers Rice or Forbidden Rice due to it being reserved only for the Emporer and their wives and/or favorite concubines long ago. Death was the penalty for breaking this rule.

Delicious!!!

P. S. Buy the best. This is where you get what you pay for.

michael e. bingham

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 26, 2015
Name
Pura Vida
Boat
Pura Vida 30' Custom Panga
Man thats a tough one to do is lose weight , 3 years ago I jumped off the tailgate of my truck at my house in mexico and without realizing it I shattered my left foot but it didn`t hurt it burned si I figured I streched out a tendon and stayed at the house for 10 days fishing 6 of those days and iceing my foot at night and I did this sober , I gave up my drinking caree, years before this meathead move , so i get back too the states and go to the doctors get a xray then a MRI and I completly blew out mt foot , I had to have my foot rebroke and a cadaver bone put in and my tendon replaced , 8 hour surgery , anyway I couldn`t walk for nine months and I gained over 40 lbs sittig on the couch which took me 2 years to lose so sorry for the long winded story but you CAN DO IT and you will feel so much better I just had my 63 rd birthday and I still have problems with my foot but I still work and fish so start a program and stick with it and enjoy the rewards good luck