loss of 3 today

Discussion in 'Personal News' started by furniture 4 me, Oct 16, 2011.

1. furniture 4 me

furniture 4 me Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    17 crusader
    So today i lost, i copied from a friend it was easier than retyping it....
    And the hits keep coming :(

Just got a phone call from mikey (furniture4me) that 3 of his very close friends were invovled in a plane crash coming home from the shootout in vegas [​IMG] accident happened about the same time as the indy car accident. They run the class 4 #36 monster truck.

RIP
    Rick Huseman
    Jeff Huseman
    Dan Hicks

many memories many prayers...

2. Shaka760

Shaka760 Member

Name:
    Craig Taylor
    Boat:
    2007 Nitro 482
    Truly sorry for the loss. God bless them, their families, and friends.

3. Saluki

Saluki .

Name:
    Mika Tan
    Boat:
    "MoorZilla"
  4. furniture 4 me

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    17 crusader
  5. furniture 4 me

Name:
    mike
    Boat:
    17 crusader
    so offroad racing and indy both lost true greats before the we should have. Rick was an amazing driver, father and friend. his younger brothe jeff and best friend Dan where just awasome guys as well... truely these guys will be missed. they all loved to have a great time, fish, hunt and party... RIP

the cause was told to me that the rental plane had a prop failure and they had to make an Emergancy landing, however it didnt work out. Guess when the big man wants you its time.

BARSTOW, Calif. (AP) ? Authorities in Southern California say three Riverside men died when their small plane crashed in San Bernardino County.

The county coroner says the men were 26, 35 and 38 years old but their names haven't been released.

The Beech 33 Bonanza went down Sunday afternoon in the unincorporated Newberry Springs area, about 10 miles east of Barstow.

Authorities say the plane was flying from North Las Vegas, Nev., to Corona when the pilot declared an emergency. The plane was heading to Barstow-Daggett Airport to land when it went down.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

The plane crashed only miles from the site of a similar deadly crash. Three people were killed when a Cessna 210 heading to the Las Vegas area crashed and burned in March.

Attached Files:

6. Blackfish

Blackfish Fishing, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Name:
    Rotus
    Boat:
    50' Hatteras and 24' cuddy
    Saw that on the news last night. Sorry for your loss. RIP gentlemen.

7. riverplayer

riverplayer Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    Ed
    Boat:
    Osprey 30' Long Cabin "Into The Mystic"
    Mike....Glad you posted this up as we found out shortly after the accident and were too busy calling and locating friends and family to get it up on the site. All my step kids were VERY close to all three men, Rick, Jeff and Danny. They all grew up together here in riverside and we see them regularly at all the families get togethers. Our hearts go out to the Huseman and Hicks families and hope somehow the grace of god will help them through this. We had the enjoyment of watching Rick sweep the field at the last Glenn Helen race, and for those of you who have never seen him in action I can tell you he was untouchable on the track. They all will be missed!