Top Shot

Gold Coast Lady Anglers
May 28, 2008
Ventura County
Name
Erika
Boat
Yours
Well lets hope it's not true, cause if it is that's really sad......well I second thought .....down right fuckin disgusting.....

and I don't even like cats.....

I hear that!!!! I saw this video on another thread and it pissed me off....Even if it is fake...

Everyone is entitled to their idea of a good time, but that is certainly not representative of mine, nor do I think it's funny....

Pretty sad...actually!

I think it does make fisherman look bad....that's all we need to do is fuel the fuckin' fire.......

Just sayin.....

PaDDy Killer'

Well-Known "Member"
May 9, 2008
Santa Clarita
Name
Patrick
Boat
Parker 2520 & 17' Whaler
I can't believe he is using black cats in bright sun light, everybody knows that you use a calico when the sun is out.
I have too agree a calico cat would work much better than a black cat with all that sun. They should try white and always put a stinger hook in the tail for those short bites.

Sep 19, 2008
long beach
Name
HOLTAN
Boat
19 ft cc
that asshole probly hooked those cats himself and put a bunch of bullshit in the rest of the video to make people think that its accualy happening...what a scam

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
it's a bit more fun cruising down the fast lane at about 80mph and launch the kitty at the chain link fence devider, can you say " CatMaster 5000 " :D

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
Great marketing. Dream up a problem, show the problem to cat lovers, get money to fix problem, take money and put in your own bank account. Take money and buy nice sportfisher and go fishing. Problem fixed.
That's what it is, had scam written all over it; you never see them really hook the cat...its all BS to get stupid people to send them money, besides, they were using a dark colored cat on a sunny day, they should have using a light color like tan...the black cats work best on cloudy days, geeeez

ooops, read the rest of the thread and this was covered :) my bad

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
they were using a dark colored cat on a sunny day, they should have using a light color like tan...the black cats work best on cloudy days, geeeez

ooops, read the rest of the thread and this was covered :) my bad

Leo, That's why God invented paint ball guns.... You can make any cat the color you see fit for the current conditions... 5 minute slow troll on the down rigger and re- paint :)

LTBOLTMAN

Team Tail Chasers
Oct 15, 2006
San Diego
Name
Leoman
Boat
Davis Bahia 25 Pilot House
Leo, That's why God invented paint ball guns.... You can make any cat the color you see fit for the current conditions... 5 minute slow troll on the down rigger and re- paint :)
LOL...
that guy was a con from the get-go...he used a wall for a background and he's from the biggest scam location after Nigeria, Florida

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKERS .....ALL OF YAZ.

My fucking ass we're sick mofo's.... 3 to 6 adult cats or 10 kittens in a gunny sack suspended on a tree branch by a rope and a couple of kids with a luisville slugger = instant chum bag with batting practice for little leauge and beyond to college ball ( beat the fuck out of T-Ball as a tike )

captaindorado

Sep 10, 2006
Newport/Punta Chivato/Spanish Wells
Name
Hey You
Boat
A Few
My fucking ass we're sick mofo's.... 3 to 6 adult cats or 10 kittens in a gunny sack suspended on a tree branch by a rope and a couple of kids with a luisville slugger = instant chum bag with batting practice for little leauge and beyond to college ball ( beat the fuck out of T-Ball as a tike )
oh thats funny! how bout putting some kind of bird in there for feathers, say like a condor or spotted owl.

Mo

#1 OG, part time Secret Moderator
Apr 10, 2007
east of the west coast...
Name
Mo
Boat
20ft Thunderjet,Hobie 12ft Pro Angler,Boat Ho on KA
Kittens? Up here we use full size cats for Halibut. White works the best. Hard part is getting a good hook in em with welders gloves on..LOL

Az.monkey

Oct 27, 2003
PQ
Visit site
Name
Karl
Boat
Which one ?
oh thats funny! how bout putting some kind of bird in there for feathers, say like a condor or spotted owl.
Condors and spotted owls are few and far between..... Cats are in over abundance and a large nusiance, especially the ferrals ( a hoot to catch on 4lb test though, I suggest leather gloves ) :)

HTA

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 18, 2005
Anaheim
Name
Dan
Boat
N/A
You guys have it all wrong.........you have to shave that pussy so it quivers correctly to draw a proper strike.

Jul 4, 2006
San Diego
Name
Tony
Boat
17.5' Seaswirl c/c
E-mail sent: "I hope you gag on a hairball!"

What an ass.

BTW: As a cat lover I found a lot of the responses as sick as the video.

mercerm

May 6, 2004
Newport Beach
Name
Mike
Boat
24 skipjack
Great idea! I think any fish and 5% of the guys on this site are going to hit a spread with pussy in it....

nellie

Let's Ride!
Jul 20, 2006
alpine, ca
Name
nellie
Boat
none
That is Frick'n Al Gore in disguise...Close your eyes and listen to that LOOSER!...Is he on a mission to win another Nobel?

lobzila

May 2, 2007
Oside
Name
e-man
Boat
204 Angler
Its a scam. I almost want to buy one of the t-shirts as a joke though. Notice they never really show the cat being hooked. The hook is super glued to its back as it swims in someones pool. Meanest thing they did was toss the cat in the pool.
Besides, if it was true, how many foriegn countrys would just use all the feral cats lying around for bait. And a cat resembles so closely a Marlin or Sharks naturl food. I wonder how much money this site pulls in.
Remember the movie "The Jerk" where Steve Martin breaks out his checkbook to stop the senselss cat juggling? Same thing, different day.

slief

Registered Lurker
Jun 8, 2007
Simi Valley, CA
Name
Scott
Boat
Glacier Bay 2680 Cat
Look at this loser saying fishermen are using cats as bait.

made up video on Welcome to Save Our Cats and Kittens from Fisherman Society
saying fishermen are using cats to catch marlin. they cut and pasted some fishing clips with a bs catch hooking seen.

I looked the site up, this guy is the owner of the site. Blast him for trying to make fishing look bad!

[email protected]

Well just to divert PETA's attention.. I'll post this.. PETA's got nothing on us fisherman!!

Check this out!

Bonsai Kitten