BiggestT

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
It’s what happens when tOSU finally plays a team with an offense.

upload_2019-12-1_20-38-49.png

upload_2019-12-1_20-38-49.jpeg

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
More like the Buckeyes are playing ranked teams, while Utah has been playing teams with loosing records. You know all those PAC teams without a
4DF59169-15EA-4037-8681-46DB65F710A7.gif
pulse

Reactions: Blackfish

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
It is only a matter of time before t claims the Utes d is the reason Peterson is leaving Washington:confused:

titos334

VIP Elite Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hell
Name
Kevin
Boat
Rainbow Surprise
Feels like 2008 all over... if only we could end the season making Max Hall cry again

Reactions: BiggestT

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
See post #4 above t, that defense has been playing against tomato cans. If the matchup permits, and the Utes stack the box to prevent the run, the Buckeyes pass for 300+, if the Utes play back and defend the pass, well then we will run for 150 minimum, possibly 200. Pick your poison, as we lighting you up for 40+ points bro.

The Buckeyes are simply not like those mediocre PAC squads you been playing.

I’m going 48-24 Buckeyes in that matchup:D

Last edited:

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
See post #4 above t, that defense has been playing against tomato cans. If the matchup permits, and the Utes stack the box to prevent the run, the Buckeyes pass for 300+, if the Utes play back and defend the pass, well then we will run for 150 minimum, possibly 200. Pick your poison, as we lighting you up for 40+ points bro.

Those Tomato cans have a winning record vs B1G Teams this year:D

Only reason Utah is behind tOSU in passing defense is the pass heavy emphasis of the PAC 12 where they have superior QBs.:D

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate

Alright, I’ll take Utah +24 for $100. Deal?

BTW Utah plays man coverage in their secondary. Obviously, you know very little. They’ll put Johnson on Olave. Utah Safety Blackmon was already named a 1st team All American by PFF. Blackmon was the real reason why USC beat Utah with 50/50 jump balls. He was playing at 70% with a strained knee and was wearing a brace. Johnson held St Brown in check on the other side of the field.

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver/Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
These threads are great for passing the time.

Very nice to hear differences in opinion being expressed with soooo much civility.

Not enough "What kind of fish is this I killed?", or "$4,000.oo used fishing rod for sale" threads.

Reactions: Blackfish

invictus

AVD
May 26, 2006
Orange County
Name
Jason
Boat
Tiara 2000 Cuddy
Love this.

Utah, +2000 to win It all. T, lay a dime, why knot.

One loss to unranked USC and only one win over a ranked squad, No. 17 ranked ASU.

Georgia will likely fall to LSU, so the Sooners (+3300) are you’re only real competition if Georgia gets snubbed for loosing 2 games to No. 2 and unranked USC (the “Other” SC).

Oklahoma’s one loss, unranked Kansas, but 3 over ranked teams and maybe 4, if they clip Baylor. If your boys get past O, you get one more.

Oh, you can talk about no D, but if you don’t get the ball, that’s a moot point the way the game is played by these top teams. They just track meet your butt all the way. Plus who have they played? SC exposed that D, powerhouse offense, tired defense, bad news.

The book makes a living hedging and see it as follows to win it all:

OSU +150
Clemson +225
LSU +250
Georgia +1200

Baylor in 7th at +15000

Clearly once the 4 are set, the numbers will move, but there you have it to A) get in and B) compete and win.

Gonna be fun to watch, then the long, dead season of winter until Spring Training.

Last edited:

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
Utah will have the chance shortly! Chill out and enjoy! You might not like what you experience! Or you might cry victory! Nobody knows but I can’t wait to see! If you get LSU or tOSU you are hosed either way! Good luck sir!

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
Screw the analytics! Go with the gut!

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
SC exposed that D, powerhouse offense, tired defense, bad news..
That’s not what the stats said:

65766B54-F87C-4258-BDE9-F6AFEF21BC7F.png

The real story of that game was 16 penalties for 120 yards against Utah, a missed blocking assignment that created the gap allowing for USC LB to crash through and cause the fumble right before half time and a couple 50/50 jump balls completed to athletic receivers. Should not be a surprise why USC could not sustain the winning effort the rest of the season.

13 yards rushing? What has become of tailback U? Gimmick air raid offense is normally utilized by schools who can’t recruit appropriately size OL. Modern equivalent strategy to the triple option schools.

KnotyBuoyz

Not so newbie anymore
Jul 22, 2008
SD County
Name
Randall
Boat
27x10
That’s not what the stats said:

View attachment 1095567

The real story of that game was 16 penalties for 120 yards against Utah, a missed blocking assignment that created the gap allowing for USC LB to crash through and cause the fumble right before half time and a couple 50/50 jump balls completed to athletic receivers. Should not be a surprise why USC could not sustain the winning effort the rest of the season.

13 yards rushing? What has become of tailback U? Gimmick air raid offense is normally utilized by schools who can’t recruit appropriately size OL. Modern equivalent strategy to the triple option schools.
Damn I had a hard time getting past the 30-23 final score, because ultimately that is the only stat that matters.:D

Once I did, I saw that most of those meaningless stats are indeed in favor of Utah. Seems like it might have had more to do with the stage being a little to big and Ute players not performing at critical times, than it does the measly three yards difference in penalties. You can’t miss assignments and loose 50/50 balls when the other team has equal or better athletes bro. That is exactly what you will face should you get a shot at tOSU, better athletes.

Reactions: skipjackrobert

skipjackrobert

Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
I want to see Utah face a really strong team! Then we can settle this once and for all!