CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
At one point we had a ban on bear hunting and it had to be dropped within a year because of the explosion in the bear population.
I wouldn't mind it if they would restrict it in certain areas where bears are nearly non existent like LA county. But to ban it in the entire state is ludicrous.

Reactions: No Cal Lou

marlyn

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Dec 18, 2005
oak hills
Name
mark
Boat
21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
At one point we had a ban on bear hunting and it had to be dropped within a year because of the explosion in the bear population.
They did it with mountain lions and they exploded in population too but they are never dropping that one,more closures to come for sure.

popx5

Jun 27, 2008
7000'
Name
Tom
Boat
Montauk
This is what happens when people elect fucking democrats into office. This Weiner fuck has probably never seen a wild bear in his life. He, and the rest of his party are just pandering to the HSUS. Once they get hunting and guns, fishing will be next.

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
They did it with mountain lions and they exploded in population too but they are never dropping that one,more closures to come for sure.
There are so many cats now, way too many. It's a joke. It will take them to start attacking humans to change that one.

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Once they ban all hunting there will be zero good reasons to own a gun!

Reactions: marlyn

CartridgeCalls

Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
Does not matter what WE like... useful idiots will strip our rights away a little or a lot at a time.
N o doubt there. That's why I want to have my own private range someday. But even then they can change county laws like in LA county to not discharge a frearm in the whole county recreationally.

Reactions: Tail Chaser

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
N o doubt there. That's why I want to have my own private range someday. But even then they can change county laws like in LA county to not discharge a frearm in the whole county recreationally.
More reasons to first, get out of LA County and next, get out of CA period.

CartridgeCalls

Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
There is a ton of bears in la county. Not on Hollywood boulevard, but in the woods. A fuck ton of bears.....
Been hunting LA county for over 30 years and only seen bears a handful of times. Not many to speak of other than the few near residential areas

popx5

Jun 27, 2008
7000'
Name
Tom
Boat
Montauk
A buddy called me a bit ago and told me Wiener pulled it today. It’s dead .....for now but it will return soon enough. wieners office is saying COVID was the reason to pull it, but that’s bulshit. There was enough pressure in just a few days to make him and HSUS reconsider. We’re good for now...

Reactions: CartridgeCalls