Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
I use to have a few guns. Pistols 357 & 38
12 gage and a 30/30.
I really enjoyed target shooting and when out to a range in El Cajon, Police range off Home Ave a Skeet range out in Miramar then would just go out past Buckman Springs and shoot out in the bonnies.

Anyway I went to a range in FL where we live part time and gave me the bug again.

I'm a CA resident and pl a n on staying one. But doing a little checking. What a pain in the Ass.
Ca really makes you jump thoug hoops just yo by a gun. And I had to fill out some BS form just to go to gun mart to use there range. I haven't gone yet as with the chit going on there's wait list and lines and ??

So I want to graduate to a 9mm Glock I think
Want a all around center fire Rifle to kill paper.
Them getting a 12 gage.

I don't want junk but not going broke to get back into this. Its been over 25 years since I sold all my guns.

What would you suggest for me and to keep shooting as cheap as reasonable.

Thanks

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
And how did I forget my 10-22 Ruger that i just loved

la vida

Now I love our Prezzz!!!
Jun 28, 2006
El Cazonn
Name
Frank F
Boat
Boat-less (Sad)
Still looking for suggestions?
Saw video clip on a AR type rifle that shot 9mm so that peaked my interest.
Anyway looking.

mike82

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 19, 2013
west coast
Name
mike
Boat
a fish killing center console
I use to have a few guns. Pistols 357 & 38
12 gage and a 30/30.
I really enjoyed target shooting and when out to a range in El Cajon, Police range off Home Ave a Skeet range out in Miramar then would just go out past Buckman Springs and shoot out in the bonnies.

Anyway I went to a range in FL where we live part time and gave me the bug again.

I'm a CA resident and pl a n on staying one. But doing a little checking. What a pain in the Ass.
Ca really makes you jump thoug hoops just yo by a gun. And I had to fill out some BS form just to go to gun mart to use there range. I haven't gone yet as with the chit going on there's wait list and lines and ??

So I want to graduate to a 9mm Glock I think
Want a all around center fire Rifle to kill paper.
Them getting a 12 gage.

I don't want junk but not going broke to get back into this. Its been over 25 years since I sold all my guns.

What would you suggest for me and to keep shooting as cheap as reasonable.

Thanks

SCAR 17. one bad ass .308!

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
RUGER PC Carbine for cheap 9mm ammo plinking. Do you want a semi auto or bolt action in 5.56? If you don't want to play the California Compliant AR game (as the rules now stand) the traditional mini 14 or mini 30 in 7.62 x39 are good calls.

Howa makes a good rifle scope combo pkg in a bolt action.... AR style the Smith & Wesson MP15 sport II comes with a fin behind pistol grip (that you can tuck your thumb above) which allows you to have a detachable magazine in California... low price as ARs go too..

In shotguns look at Beretta a300, benelli including the montefeltro if you are looking to shoot clays.....

Shoot me a call if you still have my number Frank. Or pm me when you want to kick tires and purchase. I might be able to help u get a good package deal 😉

Reactions: Wild Bill

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Look into a featureless option AR. There are new stocks that don't look too gomer and still let you use your old high cap mags from high school and standard release. Thordsen gen 2.