Looking to chase BFT

cameron ater

Apr 18, 2017
29 palms,CA
Name
cameron ater
Boat
2017 Hobie Outback
Looking to chase BFT and paddy hop out of SD! Will help with gas and clean boat etc..
I have a 65 inch 5 band hatch custom tuna cannon you’re more than welcome to use too if I get an invite! Thank you

Reactions: sueno

cameron ater

Apr 18, 2017
29 palms,CA
Name
cameron ater
Boat
2017 Hobie Outback
Not out of San Diego. Still lots of bluefin around the 371 area. Look at guardian charters Instagram

Turnersd

Aug 31, 2015
Lakeside, ca
Name
Trevor
Boat
1981 2100 Glasply
Looking to chase BFT and paddy hop out of SD! Will help with gas and clean boat etc..
I have a 65 inch 5 band hatch custom tuna cannon you’re more than welcome to use too if I get an invite! Thank you
Message me
Are you looking to spearfish? I'm new to spearing and could use a partner to get one of these bad boys!

Reactions: CartridgeCalls

Paul Ward

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 17, 2007
Costa Mesa
Name
wooddog
Boat
Boaty
Always be fishing even if it's for a ride.

pascuale

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 14, 2004
Tampa/San Diego
Name
Ethan
Boat
nope
Message me

Are you looking to spearfish? I'm new to spearing and could use a partner to get one of these bad boys![/QUOTE
Be safe! If you are new to spearfishing, Bluewater is probably not the place to start. Lots of things can go wrong, especially when you put a shaft in an angry 200lb Bluefin. Carry a dive knife at all times. Its easy to get caught up in a float line or reel line. You would be amazed at what some people do out there. Leaving the boat to drift alone while diving a kelp! Seen it. Be safe, have fun amigos!

Reactions: Turnersd