Lexa400Roy

Is so tired of this coronavirus disaster
Apr 4, 2019
California
Name
Roy
Boat
No boat
Me and my 3 friends are always down for a good trip, but we usually go during the weekdays ill dm you to see if we can match schedules

dj henson

Googan
Jul 27, 2014
Alpine
Name
dj
Boat
21’ c/c striper
What happen to the old people you use to fish with......:-)
I still have my normal guys but our schedules don’t always line up. 2 of them started their own plumbing business’s so they are usually working on weekends.

Jerk bait

Jun 25, 2019
Baja
Name
JB
Boat
Lucky
Me and my 3 friends are always down for a good trip, but we usually go during the weekdays ill dm you to see if we can match schedules
I’m on the same note only like to fish during the week I have a twin diesel Sportfisher here in Ensenada when are you ready to go

Reactions: Ferrell

warichio

Jul 23, 2014
Name
Michael Warren-Angelucci
Boat
jet ski
I sent you a message but don’t know if you saw it. I’m always down to fish on the weekends sometimes during the week. I’ve got all my own gear. Let me know if you’re still looking for someone to fish with 858 336 6871

dj henson

Googan
Jul 27, 2014
Alpine
Name
dj
Boat
21’ c/c striper
I got everyone’s message with numbers. I have a full boat this weekend but I am heading out in 2 weeks. I will text people as needed. Thanks bd

Reactions: _Ferbz_

derekdakid

Jul 1, 2019
San Diego
Name
Derek
Boat
None
Hi I’m also interested if you’re still looking have my own gear and license more than happy to pitch in for gas

I pmed u my number

Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
i have a 21’ striper center console. I try to go fishing every other weekend. Please let me know who is interested. Prefer person having their own gear, knowledge of fishing, money for bait/fuel etc. hit me up and we will discuss details.
I dont drink or smoke tobacco or weed. I have my own gear, know how to tie my own knots and clean fish. More than williing to pay my share for expenses, clean boat during and after trip and help drive if needed. My number is 626-512-1848

Allen Rice

Cranefish
May 21, 2019
West covina
Name
Allen Rice
Boat
N/A
i have a 21’ striper center console. I try to go fishing every other weekend. Please let me know who is interested. Prefer person having their own gear, knowledge of fishing, money for bait/fuel etc. hit me up and we will discuss details.
I sent you my info..

Waiting for details and dates

FredB

May 19, 2012
Carlsbad,Ca
Name
Frederick Bothmer
Boat
Fresh One
Hi there Rick B- former Parker owned- meet your criteria, like to get out more often this summer- [email protected]