Bigmofofishin

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 6, 2017
Orange County California
Name
Hugo
Boat
Nonexistent at the moment
Been fishing for couple seasons and have all my own gear. Always down to help pitch in on fuel/bait and help with cleaning up after🤙🏽 Also wouldn’t mindlobsters if possible as well, I got 6 nets (if I remember correctly) we can use. Down for a couple brews but if captain says no go then, no problem👍🏽
Usually free on weekends or even during the week with 3day notice if possible.

located in newport but willing to travel

Thanks in advance

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
I’m in Newport as well, we keep our big boat just under the PCH bridge, and my 17 Whaler lives on a trailer in my side yard. We’re always looking for people to go with us, usually my friends flake out at the last min and don’t tell me. Message me if you want and we can chat some more

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
And you still invite them??
I have a very small friend pool. I’m used to it, hence why I only invite them when I’m desperate and want to go with someone. Going alone is fun the first 37 times, but I like having someone else to talk to

Reactions: Bigmofofishin

Asael

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 17, 2019
Lake elsinore
Name
Ace
Boat
Fury
Hey guys I’m a intermediate angler from lake elsinore pm me with plots to tag along as well always looking to get out on the water!!! I’m free sundays and mondays and late Saturday’s !!!

oceanmeat

Jul 17, 2018
newport beach
Name
erick adriance
Boat
none
I’m in Newport as well, we keep our big boat just under the PCH bridge, and my 17 Whaler lives on a trailer in my side yard. We’re always looking for people to go with us, usually my friends flake out at the last min and don’t tell me. Message me if you want and we can chat some more
Hey you ever need a boat Ho I'm right up the street near fashion island HMU 6613500893. Going alone can be peaceful but paying for gas solo must hurt.

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Hey you ever need a boat Ho I'm right up the street near fashion island HMU 6613500893. Going alone can be peaceful but paying for gas solo must hurt.
The whaler isn’t bad, it’s super efficient. The big boat, yeah