WTB Looking for inexpensive reels and rods for my annual SD summer charity charter...

kuyamonster

I only wishes to catch some fishes...
May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Online upward motion and a BIG thank you to Paul Kim for his heartfelt PayPal donation to sponsor one of the veterans! Every little bit helps...

Reactions: PAULKIM42

RichG

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 20, 2007
California
Name
Richard G/
Boat
none
Marcel, sounds like you are doing something great and very rewarding. Have you established an IRS certified charity? Which isn’t a bad idea. Other than rods and reels and money, what are you looking for. I have way to many jigs and other terminal tackle I can send down. Need an maililing address. You can PM me. Keep up the good work.

kuyamonster

May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Thanks for the encouragement, Richard! It's a good amount of homework but satisfying in a way that can't compare monetarily. PM headed your way...

Reactions: RichG

kuyamonster

May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
My birthday weekend bump UP, 52 and the mind and body are still sound! Will be posting a donations update and a more detailed message in multiple forums next week. Thanks again, BD family for those who have donated gear and contributed with other means up to this point. My main need is still a few simple live bait reels to either purchase or repair. First charity charter is a GO for September 27th!!! :)

Reactions: RichG

matt86m

Not worthy of a Title
Apr 6, 2010
Fountain Valley, CA
Name
Matt
Boat
20' Tiara Pursuit
Collected 3 rods from Let Em Eat 74, 2 rod & reel combos & a reel from Spize909 and I have 2 rods and 2 spikes for ya.

Ill see ya later today Marcel

Reactions: kuyamonster

CartridgeCalls

100% Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
Apr 29, 2015
Palmdale, CA
www.ebay.com
Name
Curtis Wright
Boat
Duck Hunting Kayak
For any BD'rs in OC, if you have anything to donate or need to get to Marcel Ill be meeting up with him in SD on the 21st and can take any gear down with me.

If you can drop it off in Fountain Valley or we can meet up Ill gladly take it to him.
I can donate my .50BMG Jigs that I make?

Reactions: kuyamonster

kuyamonster

May 14, 2009
San Diego/Tacoma USA
Name
Marcel
Boat
Limited load cattle car
Hi guys! Just flew in to San Diego and hit the ground running. Still overwhelmed by the initial response and your generous contributions. Thanks for the birthday wishes as well! I will contact you by phone, Matt. Curtis thanks for your jigs offer, would be great to add the goodie "grab bags" I'm distributing to the participants. A PM is forthcoming!