Looking for good crew 1 or 2 guy's or gal's to go fish the coranodos islands next week !

PENN

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Getting harder to find nice fun people to take fishing! Looking for non smokers fun people to go offshore and get some fish this year too! Going out a lot this summer and most of my friends have gave up fishing or died! Send me a email and tell me about yourself and your fishing experiences. Please drunks, tweekers,lazy and late people don't reply!
Thanks
Doug

Upvote 0

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
You're very optimistic if you think you'll find people that meet ALL of your qualifications here!

Upvote 0

MoMo Fish

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 27, 2010
Ventura County
Name
Brooklyn!
Trust me. Just as many boaters that can't meet those requirements. Been on a boat where cap got so drunk he passed out leaving the rest to figure out how to work his boat. Good to hear there are still some good ones with standards. PM send

Upvote 0

sueno

Go Fishing!
Jun 3, 2003
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
Parker 2310
Robert I try to stay away from the crowds that's why I fish only during the week! I have fished a few tournaments but I am really not a fan of them anymore!

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    so alcohol is allowed on your boat just not drunks! is that correct ? I can not imagine too many guys that fish will not like to enjoy a couple of beers while fishing.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

sueno

Go Fishing!
    Jun 3, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    Parker 2310
    I'm not saying no alcohol on my boat. I for one love a few beers. But I am a responsible boater. I have seen it way too many times where people drink way too much and can't handle their booze.

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    I'm not saying no alcohol on my boat. I for one love a few beers. But I am a responsible boater. I have seen it way too many times where people drink way too much and can't handle their booze.

I could not agree with you more! There are lots of good guys on here that will meet your requirements.

Upvote 0

kodiak2858

Jan 22, 2012
    Marysville, WA
    Name
    Roger Aulabaugh
    Boat
    N/A
    so alcohol is allowed on your boat just not drunks! is that correct ? I can not imagine too many guys that fish will not like to enjoy a couple of beers while fishing.
    I ran a charter in Kodiak for 12 yrs and had a "no booze or drugs" rule on board. It's entirely possible to have a great day fishing w/o alcohol. It reduced my headaches and liabilities a bunch and everyone had a good time and caught fish.
    I figured they could go to dinner after a good day on the water and celebrate then.

Upvote 0

Ultimate Catch

One life to live!!
  • Jul 30, 2008
    San Diego
    cox.net
    Name
    Rob
    Boat
    Luhrs Tournament series
    I ran a charter in Kodiak for 12 yrs and had a "no booze or drugs" rule on board. It's entirely possible to have a great day fishing w/o alcohol. It reduced my headaches and liabilities a bunch and everyone had a good time and caught fish.
    I figured they could go to dinner after a good day on the water and celebrate then.

That's great, I can respect that!

Upvote 0

peteking

Everybody take a look at the bad guy-T. Montana
    Apr 21, 2013
    Arcadia/CA/USA
    Name
    Pete King
    Boat
    Ohana
    tumblr_mad5lr3GDK1reknp2o1_1280-1.jpg

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Getting harder to find nice fun people to take fishing! Looking for non smokers fun people to go offshore and get some fish this year too! Going out a lot this summer and most of my friends have gave up fishing or died! Send me a email and tell me about yourself and your fishing experiences. Please drunks, tweekers,lazy and late people don't reply!
    Thanks
    Doug

Tell me more about why "most of my friends have gave up fishing or died."
    I'm seeing red flags and hearing alarm bells.

Has there been a history of boating accidents?

Upvote 0

sueno

Go Fishing!
    Jun 3, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    Doug
    Boat
    Parker 2310
    OK I need to start another list of people that can go at the last minute! I hate it when I get a call at 8:30 the night before and say I can't go fishing!!!

Maybe a quick run solo up to La Jolla today!

Upvote 0

Sgtsilbaugh

"Keep calm and.........FISH ON!!!!"
    Apr 14, 2014
    Brea
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    qajaq
    Only good beer! No bud light or coor's shit!

smart man!! I give one of my buddies at work a hard time for drinking coor's light all the time. Microbrews only for me!! However, I never have more than one 22 oz on a trip, I rather focus on fishing and not drinking!

Upvote 0