looking for deckhand

dean factor

Mar 12, 2015
marina del rey
Name
dean factor
Boat
2018 Lindell 46 flybridge
the weather looks bad off shore all week and is going to churn up the tuna grounds so the trip is currently on hold. I am still in need of a deckhand for the future. send your instagram handle

Reactions: Ready4TheYellow

dean factor

Mar 12, 2015
marina del rey
Name
dean factor
Boat
just for reference the deck hand wouldn't be driving at night ya tards. Just staying up while we float making sure no one runs into us.

Reactions: undrH2Ohntr

keenfish

Aug 5, 2003
Newport Beach
www.pbase.com
Name
Dave
Boat
6'5" CI Flyer
Once ran a 60' Hatteras from Newport harbor to west end of San Clemente at night, never been on the boat or meet the skipper before . The best part was when done fishing I started cleaning fish and he told me to stop because of liability and possible injury with the knife
PS boats from MDR don't catch Tuna
It was a 61' Hatt. I put the lasagna back in the freezer and skipper was PO'd. LOL

dean factor

Mar 12, 2015
marina del rey
Name
dean factor
Boat
Once ran a 60' Hatteras from Newport harbor to west end of San Clemente at night, never been on the boat or meet the skipper before . The best part was when done fishing I started cleaning fish and he told me to stop because of liability and possible injury with the knife
PS boats from MDR don't catch Tuna

Hermosa Pier

Aug 18, 2018
Redondo Beach
Name
Dennis
Boat
None
the weather looks bad off shore all week and is going to churn up the tuna grounds so the trip is currently on hold. I am still in need of a deckhand for the future. send your instagram handle
You will be missing out, the weather is ripe for Bluefin fishing the evening of July 4th thru Monday July 8th, from past experience, greasy flat calm weather is not optimal for Bluefin catching ...https://www.windy.com/?2019-07-04-21,32.376,-117.178,9 ...will be out there trying my luck again the 4th through the 7th, was lucky to get one bite my last trip on an open party boat back on 06/21, was on for 3 + hours on 40 lb test on a fish estimated to be a buck and a half at deep color. The energized well fed brute broke off when I tried to muscle it up with palm on spool...
19 Anglers
1.5 Day 15 Bluefin Tuna, 2 Yellowtail, 1 Yellowfin Tuna was the tally on that trip...everyone on board had at least one chance at a fish when they fished the lighter 40 lb test line, average size were 60 to 80 lbs catchable models with a sprinkling of 25-30 pounders with the largest tape at 150 lbs. Here is a clip of boiling tuna on the last stop of the trip, only one 60 lb caught on a flylined sardine out of that massive school. They were on their own program of plankton sized bait and wanted little else.

dean factor

Mar 12, 2015
marina del rey
Name
dean factor
Boat
do to offshore winds of 20+ going to make for 6ft swells 14 seconds apart. not good for a 46ft boat. gonna hit catalina and try for WSB and YT and stay safe.

Rimack

Old School
Jun 24, 2011
Elk Grove
Name
gary
Boat
Nope