looking for deckhand

dean factor

Mar 12, 2015
marina del rey
Name
dean factor
Boat
2018 Lindell 46 flybridge
looking for a deckhand. have 46 foot boat. fish often. need someone to help out with all the hard stuff and sometimes drive boat, chum, clean fish, clean boat, fish, and drink beer, etc.. etc.. docked in marina del rey.

Must be young and able to stay up long hours and work hard and at night while me and other are sleeping.

Going out friday AM coming home saturday late for tuna down south.

Reactions: chavid

ShadBurke

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 28, 2005
Carlsbad
Name
Shad Burke
Boat
22' Boston Whaler Guardians
US or Mex waters?

Need passport?

dean factor

Mar 12, 2015
marina del rey
Name
dean factor
Boat
2018 Lindell 46 flybridge
We will be 40miles offshore no mexican permits needed. But i always bring my passport just in case.

MDC

Sep 9, 2008
Oceanside/CA/USA
Name
Mark
Boat
none
So, did you catch any tuna? Yft? Bft? Where did you fish? Bait or jigs? Cmon man we need the details of the trip!

caballo del mar

Well-Known "Member"
May 4, 2004
San Diego,CA
Name
Doug
Boat
32' Amato cabin
So, did you catch any tuna? Yft? Bft? Where did you fish? Bait or jigs? Cmon man we need the details of the trip!
Cmon man. If you read his post, he said he is going out Friday and coming back Saturday. He posted today so I don’t he has gone yet. Patience is virtue.

Last edited:

NoLDR

OG BD member
Mar 26, 2003
Sherman Oaks
Name
BRAD
Boat
29 Baha Cruiser NoLDR
Someone please tell me this is a joke right? Who would allow someone they don't know to drive a 46 ' at night with little or no experience? Going offshore in a private boat is nothing to be taken lightly which this post seems to suggest. IMO a sure way to end up in a very bad situation.

I recommend you hire an actual Captain for this excursion so you all make it back.

Al B.Fishing

Aug 17, 2012
hb ca usa
Name
gary
Boat
n/a
Once ran a 60' Hatteras from Newport harbor to west end of San Clemente at night, never been on the boat or meet the skipper before . The best part was when done fishing I started cleaning fish and he told me to stop because of liability and possible injury with the knife
PS boats from MDR don't catch Tuna