looking for CAPT DON ,and the green hornet

Nov 9, 2010
mid town up the valley CRACK HOUSE
Name
cracks kealoha
Boat
crackers
bloodydecks been so boring , weres the catch report capt, no pics ,no sound ,no kato , no stoney ,no green hornet ,no fish ,whats going down hope you get on it , green hornet , or else false CRACKS , watch out my boat going give you some CRACKS, heres a picture of me heading to the barn all loaded up with tuna , sandwich that is CRACKS KEALOHA

Attachments

OH..CHEN

Broom Rider
Jan 20, 2011
Kailua, Hawaii
Name
Chenelle
Boat
OH..CHEN
Yeah....what happen to Capt. Don and Stoney. They need to get back to slaying and rumbling.

BNaks

Dec 6, 2009
Mililani/HI/USA
Name
Brandon
Boat
Baby Hawk
I was supposed to go catch some cracks yesterday, but last week my truck got some dirty cracks so I couldn't tow my cracker.

fetzerb

BAMF
Jun 1, 2009
Middleburg
Name
Ben
Boat
none at the time
some people dont like bragging or are to lazy too post. Others just like to read and then go out. Its all about adding useful posts. I mean I can smoke some cracks. And shit out of my cracks, but thats a different storey.

OH..CHEN

Broom Rider
Jan 20, 2011
Kailua, Hawaii
Name
Chenelle
Boat
OH..CHEN
some people dont like bragging or are to lazy too post. Others just like to read and then go out. Its all about adding useful posts. I mean I can smoke some cracks. And shit out of my cracks, but thats a different storey.
:2gunsfiring_v1:Yeah...you look like you smoke crack:rofl:

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
CRACKS KEALOHA, HUH.... MUST BE RELATED TO ''UNCLE WHIPPIM KE'IA''.
ME AND STONEY ARE JUST ABOUT DONE DOING SOME UPGRADES TO THE ''GREEN HORNET''. FIRST I TRIED RE-POWERING IT, BUT I JUST COULDN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH HORSEPOWER OUT OF STONEY. :rofl: MAYBE A TURBO WOULD HAVE HELPED?? L:cool::cool:KS LIKE THE PHAT CATS GOING BACK IN SHOULD BE READY TO RUMBLE SOON!!

:fighting0061:

ALOHA CAPT.DON

Attachments

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
CRACKS KEALOHA, HUH.... MUST BE RELATED TO ''UNCLE WHIPPIM KE'IA''.
ME AND STONEY ARE JUST ABOUT DONE DOING SOME UPGRADES TO THE ''GREEN HORNET''. FIRST I TRIED RE-POWERING IT, BUT I JUST COULDN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH HORSEPOWER OUT OF STONEY. :rofl: MAYBE A TURBO WOULD HAVE HELPED?? L:cool::cool:KS LIKE THE PHAT CATS GOING BACK IN SHOULD BE READY TO RUMBLE SOON!!

:fighting0061:

ALOHA CAPT.DON
It does look like he is gasping for air; I'd agree the turbo would have helped. That boat is SO clean, is that a new tranny on the back end? Can't quite tell. Looking forward to some fish killin' reports soon.

Welcome back!

Pat

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
Don- Are those pics from the original build or are you doing a Re-power?
pulled motor out, (almost 2 yrs 520 hrs. ) new motor mounts,did maintanence on motor cleaned everything up, new impeller, zincs, alternator (not up to par),thermostats,belts etc.just getting things done so we can fish and enjoy worry free!! :chestram2

aloha captdon

navyaircrew

Jun 27, 2007
Trollin' Dirty 96744
Name
Scott
Boat
2001 Pro-Line 20 Walk
pulled motor out, (almost 2 yrs 520 hrs. ) new motor mounts,did maintanence on motor cleaned everything up, new impeller, zincs, alternator (not up to par),thermostats,belts etc.just getting things done so we can fish and enjoy worry free!! :chestram2

aloha captdon
Don, you eva change the thermostats now? That's a funny ass pic with Stoney in there... that boat is so clean...

captdon1

Jun 4, 2009
kaneohe, hi.
Name
don
Boat
33' kamicraft "KIMI ANN"
Don, you eva change the thermostats now? That's a funny ass pic with Stoney in there... that boat is so clean...
yes scott changed thermostats & flushed out all coolant then refilled w/factory cat coolant. have a good one!! Don

2quartslow

Aug 29, 2010
Kailua/Kaneohe, Hawaii
Name
Stoney
Boat
The one you are worried about.
Take off shoes please....:rofl:
LOL. I even bought a pair of fishing sneakers that dont even touch the ground. Only for the boat. Better than boots. Just not water proof. Im moving too fast to get wet anyways. hahahaha:rofl:ha

jbmolly

Mar 15, 2010
Wahiawa, HI (Schofield Barracks)
Name
Brian
Boat
Don't have one yet!
I was supposed to go catch some cracks yesterday, but last week my truck got some dirty cracks so I couldn't tow my cracker.
I gotta Excursion with a 6.0 diesel sittin right here at Wahiawa....You let me know anytime you need a tow rig! I'll roll whenever you call and want to fish!

Blue Ice

Apr 2, 2010
Oahu/Hawaii
Name
Big B
Boat
2670 Glacier Bay "Maddie Girl"
No wonder Stoney never have enough power to push tha Kimi Ann! You need to look forward with head down and squeeze your butt cheeks together......plus where your slippahs? Oh boy I guess Stoney "No can".....that's ok jus put da yellow beast back in and hold on!

Nice pic's Don and Stoney nice hog.....I especially like the pink frame! That thing is Pimpin!!!

Brian