Looking for a tower

Discussion in 'Parker Boats - The Tradition Continues' started by dbrogdon5, Nov 30, 2018.

1. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    I am in need of a tower (no controls) for my parker 2320. I know this has been discussed many times on here before but i am looking to go the used route before new. Thought id throw this out in the event that any of you have one laying around. thank you for the feedback.

2. Fishingguy

Fishingguy I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Billy
    Boat:
    Parker
    Really tough to find a used one. Give Tony a call at fishing boats unlimited as hes done many of the guys tower here on this forum.

RideMX4life21 likes this.
  3. Jwwwood

Jwwwood Newbie

Name:
    Justin Wood
    Boat:
    Parker 2520 diesel
    Get a Pacific Yacht towers with controls. These boats look bad ass with them. Controls is a game changer and you will be happy in the long run. If you get just a hoop or a tower not set up for controls, after a year of fishing it I guarantee you will be wishing you had them.

4. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Thank you both for the response! I’ll definitely keep that in mind.. I really love the idea of full controls up top, and will eventually do so. My budget just doesn’t allow for that quite yet.. but definitely going to happen.

5. Arima-bob

Arima-bob pescadore n jäger

Name:
    Beeulzebob
    Boat:
    uh....
    Talk to Tom (towerfab). He built my tower, and many others. I haven't heard a negative thing about his work, and his shop is in Ontario. Seeing that you are in Calimesa, it's not too far away. Look up usmc Reyes. Tim did the tower and bait tank on his Parker. Came out sweet too!

6. rsrutkowski

rsrutkowski Rick

Name:
    Rick
    Boat:
    Parker 2320 SC....Omega lll
    2x on Tony at Fishing Boats Unltd in Costa Mesa. My old 2120 had a hoop with an ice chest for a seat. I used my AP remote to steer from up top. That being said my new 2320 has full controls up top and I love it. ( I still have an ice chest seat)
    If cost is an issue Tony can build you a hoop with a back rest and seat (or use ice chest) and he can set it up to add a console and controls later.

7. sueno

sueno Go Fishing!

Name:
    Doug
    Boat:
    Parker 2310
    Call Ramon
    He did a good job on mine!

F46D3BFB-37EB-48EA-A015-C9D24C4653A0.jpeg

dustinbriq likes this.
  8. Fishingguy

Fishingguy I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Billy
    Boat:
    Parker
    May I respectfully ask whats your budget? That may also determine who we recommend.

Yes, controls up top are really nice but can get very pricy . To share, my tower cost 6500 with the fiberglass box for controls. Controls and everything on tower put me at 13-14k total.

I once had a belly hoop made with added rod holders for my previous Parker and that came out to around 2800

Just giving some ideas.

cudun and repo805 like this.
  9. dbrogdon5

dbrogdon5 Derek

Name:
    Derek
    Boat:
    Parker 2320
    Thanks,
    Billy. I actually just picked up a hoop from a fellow Bd’er at a great price. It’s going to fit the top perfectly. As for seating, I was planning on just using the 160qt cooler. The hoop appears to have had controls at one point (at least it looks like it may have had the dash). I will be reaching out to Tony or Tom (possibly both) to inquire about adding about 20 rod holders to the boat/tower.

My budget for December is $0 however, come January (bonus check) my budget will be substantially more. I’ll keep you all posted on what I end up doing. I’m really enjoying adding more stuff to the boat one by one. However, I am still missing the most important item, BAIT TANK!! I am going to be getting the 65gal from Mark at PE. I think I might enjoy upgrading the boat more than fishing it..... maybe not

10. vipertom1970

vipertom1970 Well-Known "Member"

Name:
    tom
    Boat:
    2018 Parker 2320 SL
    I had a 1/2 tower from a Tom for a 2320 and had one from Tony with full tower & control for a newer 2320 and I can tell you Tony’s quality and design is much better and the pipe are much bigger.

11. usmc_reyes2007

usmc_reyes2007 Member

Name:
    Roger Reyes
    Boat:
    2008 Parker 2120 Sport Cabin
  12. fishnmofo

fishnmofo Newbie

Name:
    Andy
    Boat:
    2320 Parker "Carmen"
    Just got mine back a few weeks ago from West Coast Marine and i believe fishing boats unlimited did it. I have the 123 q engel cooler as a seat. 2800 worth every penny.

boat.jpeg

colemans224 likes this.