sbsurfer

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 19, 2010
Name
Mark
Boat
29ft Radon - 15ft Hobie Power Skiff
why has no one jumped on this?

I would imagine it's bc of a few things. For one the owner states the OD hydros don't work and the cabin is funky - " Hydraulics on outdrive don’t work, and never have since I owned it so I just tie it up when I trailer it. Could use some gel coat touch ups/ cabin mods or just run it as is"

That boat was a stern cabin that my buddy used to own. after he sold it someone chopped off the cabin and they basically built a new cuddy then threw the old upper part of the pilothouse back on the boat....so its the top part of the old stern house on a new cuddy...square peg round hole kinda thing. Just isn't asthetically pleasing for most. It might also be an H&F hull instead of a SB Radon hull...big difference in build quality.

Upvote 0

Mark49

Mark litwiler
Dec 26, 2016
Lompoc
Name
Mark Litwiler
Boat
20’ wilson
I would imagine it's bc of a few things. For one the owner states the OD hydros don't work and the cabin is funky - " Hydraulics on outdrive don’t work, and never have since I owned it so I just tie it up when I trailer it. Could use some gel coat touch ups/ cabin mods or just run it as is"

That boat was a stern cabin that my buddy used to own. after he sold it someone chopped off the cabin and they basically built a new cuddy then threw the old upper part of the pilothouse back on the boat....so its the top part of the old stern house on a new cuddy...square peg round hole kinda thing. Just isn't asthetically pleasing for most. It might also be an H&F hull instead of a SB Radon hull...big difference in build quality.
That’s exactly why. And some other things I didn’t even know about. Btw you have 2 beautiful radons! Seen you at Santa Cruz a couple times

Reactions: sbsurfer
Upvote 0

stickfinger

Jan 9, 2006
wildomar
Name
dan byerley
Boat
22 gregor ocean
I have a 22 cortez just getting ready to put on market in a couple weeks, think it might be just what your looking for PM me if your interested save me the hassle of dealing with a bunch of tire kickers.

Reactions: sbsurfer
Upvote 0

hotstick

I Should Upgrade My Account
Nov 19, 2007
Murrieta
Name
Steve
Boat
24 radon , 16 radon
How about this $52,000.00 less than hrs on it

AB81F00D-C554-4788-AC52-09EF2FD28F2C.jpeg