scfisher

Make it count !
Feb 19, 2007
los angeles
Name
jay
Boat
Not yet
Im looking for a nice 20-40 stick 8 ft fast action light blank, i fished a phenix 869 h and a calstar 800/850m. so looking for something different maybe gusa or UC g loomis . if there is a nice cousins out there . Let me know what you got. want to pair with saltga 35

Upvote 0

Louis P

Mar 22, 2015
Name
Local Lou
Boat
None
Ventura. Wanted to give you heads up of stuff out there These Rods are custom for durability ,casting function .$$. good luck

Upvote 0

LB.

Lb’s Customs
Aug 29, 2018
La Crescenta CA
Name
Ralph ‘Lb’ H.
Boat
Outrider-Mirage-Excel-Shogun-Endeavor
I’d try the Mega, Phantom, or tilefish jr. all great blanks. Tilefish jr probably The fastest action. All i have built right now is a 85 phantom that i built uncut, so it’s like 8’9” , and it’s pretty flashy, so idk if it’s what you’d be looking for. Also selling a Calstar GF800MH 20-50 factory rod. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Cheers

Upvote 0

scfisher

Make it count !
Feb 19, 2007
los angeles
Name
jay
Boat
Not yet
I’d try the Mega, Phantom, or tilefish jr. all great blanks. Tilefish jr probably The fastest action. All i have built right now is a 85 phantom that i built uncut, so it’s like 8’9” , and it’s pretty flashy, so idk if it’s what you’d be looking for. Also selling a Calstar GF800MH 20-50 factory rod. Good luck, and happy hunting.
Cheers
thanks you got me really curious about tilefish jr

Reactions: LB.
Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
Im looking for a nice 20-40 stick 8 ft fast action light blank, i fished a phenix 869 h and a calstar 800/850m. so looking for something different maybe gusa or UC g loomis . if there is a nice cousins out there . Let me know what you got. want to pair with saltga 35
X2 on UC GP80/86/90 Mega as well as the GP80 Tilefish JR.

Check out @Bob Sands as they still have a Great FHS Deals on this blanks....call or pm Jamie.

Upvote 0

scfisher

Make it count !
Feb 19, 2007
los angeles
Name
jay
Boat
Not yet
X2 on UC GP80/86/90 Mega as well as the GP80 Tilefish JR.

Check out @Bob Sands as they still have a Great FHS Deals on this blanks....call or pm Jamie.

thanks for reccomendations
i have no clue how the gp mega performs
im sure it is solid

im not brand specific but after trying a few brands and models im not into moderate action rods, felt that way about the monster, shikari 809h, ss seeker 85

some peeps have pm with good options i appreciate the assistance

Upvote 0

FlatPack

Online Angler
Sep 22, 2016
City of Angels
Name
Rexor
Boat
"CATTLE BOAT"
thanks for reccomendations
i have no clue how the gp mega performs
im sure it is solid

im not brand specific but after trying a few brands and models im not into moderate action rods, felt that way about the monster, shikari 809h, ss seeker 85

some peeps have pm with good options i appreciate the assistance
call or pm Jamie @fishordie or @Bob Sands and he will be happy to chat with you and share real life experience and technical info on this new RGP/GP series....its worth your time once you talk to him...you may mention my name.

Upvote 0