Looking for a good tackle shop in Los Angeles

SHARKxLOVER

Dec 8, 2008
los angeles
Name
jesus
Boat
still a few years away
Hey im looking for a good tackle shop in los angeles area im looking to load up on hooks, sinkers, irons, soft plastics and general fishing tacklen in all weight and sizes i really need lead heads all since i left my tackle box in one of the party boats called del mar and hopefully ill go sunday to see if i did left it there and see if the have it but im still want to get all that stuff
thanks in advance jesus

bfraser

Jul 19, 2007
La Palma
Name
Brian
Boat
21Ft Hallett
Hit up Steve (Readyfortheyellow) over at BajaFishGear.com in lomita. He took good care of me and I'm sure he'll take good care of you!

Brian

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
BuonaFortuna 26' Seaswirl Striper
Anglers Center in Newport is really good.

SHARKxLOVER

Dec 8, 2008
los angeles
Name
jesus
Boat
still a few years away
Anglers Center in Newport is really good.
never been to that one got to check it out i was looking for my tlackle box to switch the stuff to the new one and i could not find it i dont now if i left it on the boat or some one got from the back of my truck

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
never been to that one got to check it out i was looking for my tlackle box to switch the stuff to the new one and i could not find it i dont now if i left it on the boat or some one got from the back of my truck
Damn that sucks. Let me know if you find it or not. Gotta keep that shit close to you.

Punkfish

Fish This!!!
Jun 20, 2005
Huntington Beach, Ca.
Name
Jason
Boat
24 Ft. Skipjack Flybridge "Regulators"
Sav-on Tackle in Santa Fe Springs.

Jas...................................................................................................

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
Take a drive down to the boat and check it out hopefully no one snagged it. What did you have in there? If you dont find it and you need some extra shit let me know I will see what I can do.

SHARKxLOVER

Dec 8, 2008
los angeles
Name
jesus
Boat
still a few years away
Take a drive down to the boat and check it out hopefully no one snagged it. What did you have in there? If you dont find it and you need some extra shit let me know I will see what I can do.
i had mostly pier stuff but i had lots of sinkers in several weights and lots of hooks the only real expensive was my shimono pliers and lucanos jigs and and a crimp kit

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
Those lucanus jigs are pretty pricy and so are the crimp kits let me know whats going on. I fixed the airbrush The compressor wasnt working i was like WTF i took the shit apart and a wire wasnt welded on correctly to the coil, shit worked great. The other airbrush is going to be a mission it was clogged and all messed up I have to go get a spring for it and see if that makes the action come back.

SHARKxLOVER

Dec 8, 2008
los angeles
Name
jesus
Boat
still a few years away
Those lucanus jigs are pretty pricy and so are the crimp kits let me know whats going on. I fixed the airbrush The compressor wasnt working i was like WTF i took the shit apart and a wire wasnt welded on correctly to the coil, shit worked great. The other airbrush is going to be a mission it was clogged and all messed up I have to go get a spring for it and see if that makes the action come back.
the compresor probably from being moved around so many times the airbrush thats my bad the last time i tried to use it i dont tink i clean it very well i dindt now how to take it apart

BuonaForTuna

Jul 27, 2008
Glendale Ca
Name
Jesse
Boat
LOL.. Dont sweat it Ill fix that shit and when im done with the lures Ill hook you up.

kelpbass_kid

Salvay Pacific
Oct 6, 2006
SCI
Name
Evan
Boat
29 ft. Crystaliner "Hawk", 22 ft. Ranger Bahia 220 "RazeRanger"
baja fish gear in lomita. they are the best