Looking for a Fishing Charter in September

DusterTX

Jun 10, 2020
Austin, TX
Name
Bobby
Boat
None
Hi all, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but feel free to move it if so...

I'll be going to Honololu/O'ahu for a few days in September, then Maui for a few days. Basically splitting time between the two islands for a week.

From what I've researched online, it sounds like Maui doesn't have as many fish as it used to. Hence, I'm switching my focus to finding a charter off of Honolulu. Correct me if I'm wrong - that's just what I read over & over again online (could just be bad luck or bad fishermen ;))

Does anyone have recommendations for a full-day or half-day charter out of Honolulu/O'ahu?
  • Looking for Tuna, Dorado, or Marlin. Anything big game to be honest.
  • Prefer it to be a private charter (not mixed with other strangers).
  • Price is not a big issue, as it's a gift and I know what to generally expect

Thanks so much in advance. I have had no luck on finding anything so far that people highly recommend.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
Check out the Maggie Joe.. I chartered it for my bachelor party years ago and it was a great operation! Would definitely go with them again.

Upvote 0

DusterTX

Jun 10, 2020
Austin, TX
Name
Bobby
Boat
None
Thanks - I'm looking at their website now.

Also, I should have mentioned I'll be in O'ahu, and not necessarily confined to Honolulu.

Last edited:
Upvote 0