The American Tackle Company

sdrepairman

Jul 2, 2012
san diego
Name
nick
Boat
n/a
so I'm looking to get a couple of rods made for me but I can't finds blanks for what I'm looking for. Im looking for two 10 foot blanks. 1 a 10lb blank and for #2 a 15lb blank. Any help would be cool

Upvote 0

swami 805

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Check out the rainshadows from salty dog right here at the top of this section. Got 2 10-6 just like you're looking for couldn't be happier

Upvote 0

Mtnfshr

I Should Upgrade My Account
Nov 20, 2011
Thornton
Name
Chuck Mc
Boat
none
It would help if you could tell us their intended uses. Just a wild guess here but I am picturing light surf or bay rods? if so,I would look at steelhead, centerpin,switch,or spey rod blanks. I would suggest calling Batson Rods,or a nearby dealer. Tell them what your intended use is,lure or casting weight,etc. They will help you out and have very good quality blanks that won't break your bank account. Top quality stuff there. Utmost Enterprises or Get Bit Outdoors can also assist you in choosing the right blanks. So can Saltydawg(Bill Havens).

Reactions: Batson-Brands
Upvote 0

sdrepairman

Jul 2, 2012
san diego
Name
nick
Boat
n/a
Thank for the sugestions, I'll look into those. My main goal is to have a couple rods for mainly surf fishing, with lures. And maybe some off shore trips. My main insperation for theses rods come from a coupl Phoenix rods, the abyss models, 9 foot 15 to 30 lb. I enjoy theses rods vary much and I would like something as similar to those as possible. I will be pairing the rods with avet Sxj's with spectra and a short topshot

Upvote 0