OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
Plan is to leave SI around 5:00 a.m. and head west. 2003 Grady-White 228G with full electronics and a 48 gal. PE bait tank that keeps the bait kicking. Moderate smokers/drinkers o.k., chimneys/drunks not o.k. It would be a bonus if you have a Mexican permit, in case we turn south. Valid ID, experience and your own food/drink. Figure around $135 for ice, fuel and bait, if you live in the IE you can even ride down with us.

PM if interested.
FLAKES/NO SHOWS WILL BE VIGOROUSLY OUTED ON BD AND ELSEWHERE.

GW.JPG

Upvote 0

Smelt_one

Almost A Member
Jul 14, 2006
San Deigo (Tierrasanta)
groups.msn.com
Name
Phil M
Boat
No more big boat...but...14 ft'er
I can go that day. No Mexie license but will get one if necessary. I had the 20' Grady (Adventure) rigged like yours a few years back. I've got 2 real fillet knives :), and plenty of tackle. PM sent with phone number.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Vitaliy

Apr 24, 2014
San Diego
Name
Chupinin
Boat
18' Bayliner
I can go and can get Mex license if necessary. I have a year of fishing experience, but can figure out quickly what needs to be done. Would you take me?

Upvote 0

ckster

Oct 8, 2009
SD
Name
Chris
Boat
F/V Rubber Ducky
I'm interested too. Looks like you've got a few takers this time but I'm always free on Wednesdays to go again (my day off). I have all my own gear and here's the kicker: I work as a chef and I can make sushi on the spot if thats your sort of thing! Pm sent with my #

Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
Apr 27, 2006
M Class Planet / Riverside
Name
Wayne
Boat
Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
In the absence of lively deans, I would highly recommend it.

Thanks, I didn't realize the sardine situation wasn't the best. I saw that a few guys had theirs roll right away, but wasn't sure about the quantity available. A couple of times last season I went out after hearing the complaints about deans rolling a minute after the dip, the stuff I put in my tank actually improved after leaving the harbor. It must be the Wednesday fishing thing.

Upvote 0