jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat Name
One that floats
So honestly, this is about a kid that doesn’t do the web page and new nothing about it but now Jim is a “ know it all” ? I’m confused sorry...
You forgot about Felipe and Cody,
they are Great too, and If you go on any of those,
Tony Reyes Trips, Cody does at lest two
of these Trips A year,
plus they Booked those Trips ,
so they know what's working,
on all the Trips .

Reactions: FINADDICT*
Upvote 0

mindbent

Feb 26, 2015
I.E.
Name
Jon
Boat Name
one that floats
Sometimes life doesn't work out the way we want it to. Haven't been to the Long Fin but a couple times and it's a nice shop. So you drive 40 miles only to find out they don't repair spinning reels then get upset cause their website didn't say so. You then proceed to basically give the shop a bad review cause you didn't get your way. Next time pick up the damn phone and make sure you're not going to waste your time or anyone else's. Try living out here in the IE and not having anything even close to the Long Fin, thankfully B&F is still open. B&F is the last brick and mortar shop out here. So be careful or you might have to rely on a sporting goods store for your gear. Search the internet, someone can fix it.

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat Name
One that floats
Sometimes life doesn't work out the way we want it to. Haven't been to the Long Fin but a couple times and it's a nice shop. So you drive 40 miles only to find out they don't repair spinning reels then get upset cause their website didn't say so. You then proceed to basically give the shop a bad review cause you didn't get your way. Next time pick up the damn phone and make sure you're not going to waste your time or anyone else's. Try living out here in the IE and not having anything even close to the Long Fin, thankfully B&F is still open. B&F is the last brick and mortar shop out here. So be careful or you might have to rely on a sporting goods store for your gear. Search the internet, someone can fix it.
I think the OP, should shop at Dicks,
From now on, LoL

Reactions: marlyn
Upvote 0

miaf

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Apr 14, 2013
    Name
    Boat Name
    Even if the OP was 100% convinced that they repair spinning reels, wouldn’t a normal person call and see what their turn around time is on reels during peak summer time? I would just to make sure they weren’t completely backed up on repairs, so my reel is not in the shop all summer.

Upvote 0

Workplacesafety

Reducing workplace injuries and illnesses
  • Feb 20, 2010
    Long Beach Ca.
    Name
    Jeff Bruner
    Boat Name
    14ft Valco, San Diego Long Range Boats
    In some situations a spinner will outcast and outfish a conventional.....our last 8 day the people with spinners outfished the folks with conventionals at least 2 to 1.....why just have screwdrivers when sometimes the right tool is pair of pliers....lol

No they didn't, but then again I used straight iron down in the "spinner zone" I did pretty good, no spinner required.

Upvote 0